Govt ZSI Hiring – Govt Research Biologists in LTEO Sites
Govt ZSI Hiring – Govt Research Biologists in LTEO Sites. Zoological Survey of India Jobs. MSc Research Biologists. Zoological Survey of India (ZSI) jobs for MSc zoology & life sciences candidates. Check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Government of India
Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
ZOOLOGICAL SURVEY OF INDIA
Advt. No. LTEO-ZSI/01/2020
Applications are invited from interested and eligible applicants for PROJECT FELLOWS
(RESEARCH BIOLOGISTS) in Zoological Survey of India, Southern Regional Centre, Chennai under India Long Term Ecological Observatories Programme (LTEO). The position is for a duration of one year and also purely on a temporary basis and will be terminated or renewed based on performance.
Name of the Post: Project Fellows (Research Biologists)
No. of Posts: 05
- The upper age limit for applying for the award of PF will be 28 years as on 31st May 2020. Age relaxation based on Govt. of India guidelines.
- The candidate will be shortlisted on the basis of their qualification and experience. Plain possession of qualification and also experience may not entertain a candidate called for interview or selection. Although, there is an indication for a variety of vacancy, the Director, ZSI reserve the rights for selection.
- Shortlisted applicants will certainly be informed through e-mail just for appearing prior to an interview committee. A candidate called for interview will be paid 2nd Class Railway fares by the shortest route from his/her place of permanent residence to the place of interview and back. Nevertheless, ZSI will certainly not provide accommodation for applicants appearing for the interview.
- At the time of the verification of original documents (even after selection), if it is found that an attempt has been made by the applicant to willfully conceal, misrepresent the facts or canvass, such the applicant will certainly not be considered for selection and also due action will certainly be implemented.
- The candidate selected will certainly be liable to post anywhere in the country, consisting of field sites as well as shall join immediately after their selection.
- The application can be downloaded from the Zoological Survey of India website.
- The application form according to the format provided is to be submitted in MS Word format by email to <[email protected]>
- Applicants ought to submit the duly filled-in application in MS Word as well as scanned copies in PDF format of testimonials of educational qualifications, research experience, publications, proof for date of birth etc., in addition to copies of mark sheets of all examinations as well as ‘No Objection Certificate’ from present employer (if employed) by email to <[email protected]> with the subject ” Application for RESEARCH FELLOW” by 31st May 2020.
- For any type of clarification, you might please contact The Principal Investigator, LTEO Programme, Zoological Survey of India, Southern Regional Centre, 130, Santhome High Road, Chennai600 028. E-mail: <[email protected]> Mobile: +91-9088039540.
- The Director, Zoological Survey of India reserves the right of selection or rejection of a.
candidature including cancellation of the advertisement.
Southern Regional Centre
Zoological Survey of India
Remuneration for ZSI Job: Rs. 25,000/- (Consolidated).
Essential Qualification Desirable Experience for the ZSI Job:
M.Sc. in Zoology/ Life Sciences/Ecology / Wildlife Biology/ Biodiversity with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks from a recognized University and also with a passion to work on Arthropod Ecology/Taxonomy.
Research experience in Taxonomy/ Ecology of terrestrial as well as freshwater arthropods;
research publications in national as well as international peer-reviewed journals; knowledge of collection and preservation techniques of arthropod specimens; nature and wildlife Photography; knowledge of computer, database management, GIS as well as the basic field data collection; statistical analysis as well as experience of the molecular job.
Remarks: (Research Biologists) are desired for
- Ecological as well as taxonomic studies on arthropods in LTEO sites across India.
- The last date for submission of the application form by email is 31st May 2020.
PFs are expected to undertake extensive field surveys in the mountains, forests and wetlands of India and also, therefore, required to be physically fit to undertake research in terrain and also hostile conditions. PFs expected to conduct field studies in remote regions of Western Ghats, Central India, Western India, Western and Eastern Himalaya.
View Notification & Download Application Format Below
Editor’s Note: Govt ZSI Hiring – Govt Research Biologists in LTEO Sites. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.