Govt Kalpana Chawla KCGMC Job – Rs 60,000 pm Pay
Govt Kalpana Chawla KCGMC COVID-19 Research Scientist Job – Rs 60,000 pm Pay. Government job openings for msc/phd microbiology/ molecular biology and virology candidates can apply. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
Advt. No.: KCGMC/03/2020/01
GOVERNMENT OF HARYANA
Advertisement for filling up the posts for
KALPANA CHAWLA GOVT. COLLEGE AND HOSPITAL, KARNAL
Several posts of Research Scientist (Medical), Research Scientist (Non-Medical), Research Assistant, Lab Technician are proposed to be filled up purely on a contract basis, for KCGMC, Karnal through Walk-in-Interview for 03 months only from qualified candidates for running the VRDL Labs in view of the outbreak of COVID-19 Epidemic.
Walk-in-Interview will be conducted from 30-03-2020 onwards, on first cum first serve basis. The resume might be sent out through E-mail on [email protected] in response to which travel pass will be issued to the person to facilitate movement during the lockdown if the candidature is found to be provisionally suitable.
The various other details like essential qualification, Salary, fees, application & other terms and conditions may be downloaded from institute web site www.kcgmc.edu.in. It is also informed that interested candidatesmight see our website on a regular basis because all updates concerning vacant seats will be updated on the institute website i.e. www.kcgmc.edu.in till the posts are not filled up.
- The number of posts is under consideration with the competent authority which will be declared at the time of Interview and also will also be intimated on the web site (www.kcgmc.edu.in) every so often.
- A person with experience in the VRDL Laboratory or microbiology department will be preferred.
- Chosen candidates have to carry out emergency duties 24 × 7 in VRDL Laboratory assigned for COVID 19.
- The applicants for the post at Sr. No. 01 needs to have completed MBBS from any Institution/ University recognized by the MCI as well as degree have to be registered under the State/Central (MCI) Registration Act. Applicants have to produce permanent registration certification obtained from the council at the time of interview.
- The degree of undergraduates not recognized by the MCI will render the candidate ineligible.
- Candidates should reach O/o the Director, KCGMC, Karnal on the scheduled date with duly filled up the prescribed application as well as supported documents. Submission of incomplete application form i.e. without self-attested copies of testimonials of academic career, permanent registration certification, attempt certification etc might render the applicant ineligible.
- The applicant has to bring all supporting documents in original together with a set of self-attested copy of the same for verification.
- The application might be downloaded from the institute web site. The application will not be provided by the institute to any person at the time of interview.
- The applicants will be engaged in a fixed salary as below.
- The incumbents will be engaged purely on contract basis for a duration of 3 months only.
- If the work and conduct of the candidates are not found satisfactory during the contractual period, his/her services will be terminated with immediate effect without giving any prior notice or without assigning any reason.
- Age Limitation: The candidate must not be less than 18 years and not more than 42 years.
- The number of posts may be increased or reduced or totally withdrawn with no further notice.
- The status of vacancy will be updated on the website i.e. www.kcgmc.edu.in till the post lies vacant.
- The selection committee reserves the right to reject or accept any application without assigning any reason thereof.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
- Canvassing of any kind will be a disqualification.
- Separate Interview letters will not be sent to any candidates.
- All disputes will be subject to the jurisdiction of Karnal.
Eligible applicants need to appear for walk-in-interview from 30-03-2020 (Monday) onwards on first cum first, serve basis till the vacant posts are available at 09:00 AM together with the purely prescribed application form as well as non-refundable application fee of Rs. 500/- (Rs.125/- for reserved category of Haryana domicile only) for Sr. No.
01. to 03 and also Rs. 300/-/ -( Rs.100/ – for reserved category of Haryana domicile only) for Sr. No. 04 in the form of Demand Draft/ Indian Postal Order/ Cash Receipt (Account Branch, KCGMC, Karnal) in favour of Director, Kalpana Chawla Government College, Karnal payable at Karnal.
- Date/ Time of Interview: Every Day from 30-03-2020 (Monday) onwards at 10:00 AM (Attendance will be taken up to 11:00 am only, thereafter no candidate will be entertained)
- The venue of Interview: Office of Director,
Kalpana Chawla Government Medical College and Hospital, Karnal.
Name of the Post: Research Scientist (NonMedical)
Qualifications: M.Sc. (Microbiology/Molecular Biology/Virology) from a recognized institution/university with 3 years of research experience.
M.Sc. (Microbiology/Molecular Biology/Virology) from a recognized institution/university as well as PhD Microbiology/Molecular Biology/Virology) from a recognized institution/university.
Name of the Post: Research Assistant
Qualifications: M.Sc. (Microbiology/Molecular Biology/Virology) from a recognized institution/university.
View Notification & Download Application Format Below
Editor’s Note: Govt Kalpana Chawla KCGMC Job Openings. Govt Kalpana Chawla KCGMC Job – Rs 60,000 pm Pay. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.