CUCET 2020 Notification – Central Universities Common Entrance Test
CUCET 2020 Notification – Central Universities Common Entrance Test. The application portal is now open as well. Interested and eligible candidates who are interested for admissions in UG, PG or PhD Biosciences Programs 2020 then check out all of the details on the same below:
This call expires in :
The CUCET-2020 Examination: This all-India test is being organized by CENTRAL UNIVERSITIES COMMON ENTRANCE TEST (CUCET) for admission to different programmes of 14 Central Universities and 4 State Universities. It provides a single-window opportunity to the students to seek admission in these Participating Universities (PU) / Institute(s) across the country
Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET-2020) is scheduled during May – June 2020 for admission to different Programmes of 14 Central Universities and 4 State Universities at different centres across the country.
- Detailed information about CUCET-2020 is available on CUCET website: https://www.cucetexam.in/
- Candidates are required to apply online through CUCET 2020 website.
- Candidates who are appearing in the final examination of the qualifying degree/certificate are also eligible.
- Details of Programmes of Studies, Eligibility Criteria, Programme Structure, Faculty Profile etc. are available at the respective website of the Participating Universities (PU) and candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria of each PU for a given programme before applying for CUCET-2020.
- All Research Programme (RP) examination will be conducted in the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
- All Integrated/Under-Graduate (UI) and Post-Graduate (PG) examination will be conducted in Offline (OMR) mode.
- CUCET-2020 provides facilities for applying to admission to these universities by single examination process with nominal examination fees.
- Online admission counselling facility is available for some universities with additional fees.
List of courses offered by the participating Central Universities, Eligibility Criteria, Number of Seats:
- Under Graduate Programmes (UI) – Click Here
- Post Graduate Programmes (PI) – Click Here
- Research Programmes (RP) – Click Here
- For List of Programmes, their eligibility and number of seats offered by PU, visit CUCET website, www.cucetexam.in
- Reservation of seats as per Government of India (GoI)/ Participating Universities (PUs) Norms. Candidates are strongly advised to refer to the website of individual PU for reservation policy of respective University/Institute.
- Applicants are advised to check the eligibility criteria thoroughly before applying for any programme because different universities have different eligibility criteria for similar programmes. Hence, applicants will themselves be responsible if they opt for a programme for which they are not eligible.
- Applications should be submitted ONLINE only; OFFLINE applications will NOT be accepted.
- Applicants are required to have a valid personal email ID and mobile number which should be kept active during the entire admission process, so that the university may send alerts, important communications etc., regarding entrance test. Under no circumstances, the candidate share/mention his/her email ID with any other person as all communication will be made through e-mail and SMS. Please ensure that DND (Do Not Disturb) is not activated on your mobile.
- Applicants should be ready with his/her good quality and latest digital photograph (20 KB – 50 KB) and signature (10 KB – 50 KB) while feeling online form, more information regarding uploading photograph and signature are available on the CUCET website under guidelines to upload photograph and signature.
- Applicants are required to fill carefully all details in the online application form without making any spelling mistakes. On submission of online application successfully, applicants can make the online payment for their selected programme.
- An applicant can fill the Application Form partially and login again to complete it as early as possible on or before the last date i.e. April 11th, 2020.
- Test Centre cities – Each candidate should choose Test Centre City of his/her choice from Annexure-I (For UI & PG programmes) and Annexure-II (For RP programmes). Change of Test Centre City will not be permitted after submission of online Application Form. In case, less than 100 candidates register for a particular centre, or due to other administrative reasons, the centre may be cancelled and the candidates will be required to appear at nearby centre allotted to him/her (as given by the candidate or decided by CUCET 2020).
- Applicants will receive SMS and E-mail alerts at the time of registration and also after completing the registration.
- Applicants can apply for a particular programme for a maximum of three PUs with a maximum of 03 options of programmes in each of the selected PU.
- In case a candidate wishes to opt for more PUs with additional (extra) programme(s), he/she can opt for “AddOn” option by paying additional prescribed fee.
- An applicant can apply for payment through net-banking/debit/credit card/UPI.
- GST and other taxes as applicable by Govt. of India/Bank.
- An applicant can apply for three programmes from three Participating Universities (PUs) by paying the application fee as mentioned above.
- An applicant can further apply up to 03 additional PU‟s (03 programmes each) by availing Addon facility by paying additional fee Rs. 800/- (Gen/OBC/EWS applicants) or Rs. 350/- (SC/ST applicants) for UI & PG Programmes and Rs. 1000/- (Gen/OBC/EWS applicants) or Rs. 450/- (SC/ST applicants) for RP Programmes. While doing so, a University can be repeated in add on.
- The application fee for an International applicant is Rs. 3500/-
How to Apply:
|1.||Commencement of Online Registration||March 16th, 2020|
|2.||Closing Date of Online Registration||April 11th, 2020|
|3.||Issue of Admit Card for all Programs||May 18th, 2020|
|4(a)||Exam Dates (UI & PG Programmes) – OMR Based||May 30th & 31st, 2020|
|4(b)||Exam Dates (RP Programmes) – CBT Based||June 06th & 07th, 2020|
|5(a)||Answer Key Upload (UI & PG Programmes)||June 01st, 2020|
|5(b)||Answer Key Upload (RP Programmes)||June 08th, 2020|
|6(a)||Grievances, if any (UI & PG Programmes)||June 02nd to 04th, 2020|
|6(b)||Grievances, if any (RP Programmes)||June 09th to 11th, 2020|
|7(a)||Corrected Answer Key, if any (UI & PG Programmes)||June 08th, 2020|
|7(b)||Corrected Answer Key, if any (RP Programmes)||June 15th, 2020|
|8||Result Declaration||June 26th, 2020|
|➤ Admission Notification|
|➤ How to Apply|
|➤ Guidelines for Photo and Signature|
|➤ General Instructions|
|➤ Fee Structure|
|➤ Test Centers|
|➤ CUCET-2020 Exam Time Table|
Editor’s Note: CUCET 2020 Notification – Central Universities Common Entrance Test, CUCET 2020, Notification CUCET 2020, CUCET 2020 Official Notification, Central Universities Common Entrance Test 2020, 2020 CUCET Examination. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.