Hyderabad University PhD Openings – Molecular Biology Apply
Hyderabad University PhD Openings – Molecular Biology Apply. PhD Plant Molecular Biology candidates apply for a RA post that is available at University of Hyderabad. University of Hyderabad is hiring for research posts, phd candidates can apply for these positions. Interested candidates can check out details below:
This job expires in :
University of Hyderabad
Job Name: Research Associate-I
No. of Posts: 1 position
Name of the Project: “DBT Project on “Genome Wide Identification of Mutations in Tomato by Exome Sequencing”
Period: Till 28/6/2021
How to Apply:
- Candidates ought to keep in mind that the appointments to be made are simply temporary as well as they have no right for claiming for any type of regular appointment in the University.
- No TA/DA will certainly be paid for attending the written test/ skill test or at the time of joining.
- Self Attested copies of all certifications in support of the information furnished in the application must be enclosed.
- The last date for receipt of filled-in applications is: 20th February 2020.
- Address to which the applications must be sent: By email to [email protected].
Qualifications: PhD Degree in Plant Molecular Biology, ideally in tomato or related crop plant.
Desirable: Research experience in Plant Functional Genomics entailing CRISPR/CAS is very desirable.
Experience: Ought to be supported by Research Publications.
Consolidated pay per month: 36,000/- Rs pm plus 30 percent HRA
View Notification & Download Format From Below
Editor’s Note: Hyderabad University PhD Openings – Molecular Biology Apply, research associate jobs. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.