DRDO Project For B.Tech/B.Sc/M.Tech/M.Sc Life Sciences
National Institute of Immunology – NII is recruiting for Project Assistant job for B.Tech/B.Sc/M.Tech/M.Sc candidates. Project Assistant vacancy for B.Tech/ B.Sc/ M.Tech/ M.Sc Biological Sciences candidates at NII. Project Assistant Jobs. Check out the details given below:
This job expires in :
Job Name: Project Assistant
No. of Posts: 01
Title of Project: “Evaluation of radioprotective efficacy and efficacy biomarkers of
G-009M and RK-IP-006 formulations in non human primate model” funded by INMAS (DRDO), New Delhi
Principal Investigator: Dr. Anil Kumar Staff Scientist-III ( [email protected] )
Project Assistant: B.Pharm/B.Tech/B.Sc/M.Pharm/M.Tech/M.Sc) in any stream of Biological Science.
The selected candidates will draw consolidated emoluments as per Institute Rules,
depending upon qualifications & experience
Rs. 22,000/- consolidated per month.
Job Description & Desired Knowledge: Knowledge of Biological experiments, bioinformatics etc.
- The candidates chosen for the above posts will be on contract for a single year or length of the project whichever is shorter, at a moment.
- No hostel/ home centre will be supplied.
- Applicants may clearly mention the class they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary evidence of exactly the same.
- No TA/DA is going to be compensated for attending the interview if called for.
- Aside from sending the application in the prescribed format given below, the candidates Must send a cover letter, Curriculum Vitae along with a statement of research expertise relevant to the position (all as one PDF file). The cover letter must summarize The candidate’s research accomplishments in 1 page. The Curriculum Vitae should Contain details of his/or her technical expertise and list of publication(s), if any. Contact Info (with complete postal address, email ID and phone number) for 3 Academic referees should be provided. The subject line of your email application Should read’Application for SRF (P) position’.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants can apply directly, (only in the format attached below), through email, to the Investigator of this project, clearly indicating the name of this project together with their complete C.V., email identification, fax numbers, phone numbers. Only Shortlisted applicants are called for interview and they needed to submit attested copies of each of their certifications along with a Demand Draft of Rs 100/drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/STPH and Girls candidates are exempted from payment of charges ) subject to submission of documentary evidence ), in the time of interview.
- Deadline: 5th November 2019
View Notification & Download Format Below
Editor’s Note: DRDO Project For B.Tech/B.Sc/M.Tech/M.Sc Life Sciences, project assistant careers, biological sciences careers, PA jobs, research jobs, nii careers, nii vacancies, nii recruitment, msc careers, msc recruitment, nii job, national institute of immunology jobs, check our socials, Podcast and also subscribe to the Newsletter