PhD Program Admissions 2019 at IITB-Monash Research Academy
Announcement for the PhD Program December 2019 at IITB-Monash Research Academy. IITB-Monash Research Academy is hiring for PhD Program December 2019 – IITB-Monash Research Academy. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the details on the same below:
This call expires in :
For PhD Candidates:
Applications for the December 2019 Intake are now open. The last date for submission of EOI forms is 11 September 2019.
If you wish to send an “Expression of Interest”, fill the EOI form online. For further queries, please send us an email at [email protected]
- Research Themes
- Research Projects
- PhD Program Outline
- Student Profiles
- Contact Us
- Fees Structure and Scholarship
Exceptional students whose planned area of study aligns with the research priorities of this IITB-Monash Research Academy are encouraged to apply for the Joint PhD program.
The minimum entry requirements for PhD admission are:
- First class or equivalent Master’s degree in a range of disciplines
- First class Bachelor’s degree along with a valid GATE score
Satisfying requirements of academic qualifications and English Language proficiency of Monash University.
- For Admission criteria
- For English language proficiency
NOTE: Candidates with no valid GATE score or research fellowship can be considered for admission if they have at least two years of professional experience. Competition for places is high and a competitive selection procedure is applied to all candidates.
Please contact us directly in the Event That You Want to discuss your proposed area of PhD research or apply to the program
Step 1: EOI
- The first step of the admissions process is the Expression of Interest (EOI) stage. In this stage, candidates fill in an EOI form Online. The EOI stage for the June 2019 intake is now in progress.
- Please click on the Expression of Interest (EOI) Form to enable us to adequately evaluate your background, academic record and research interests. If your EOI form is found to be suitable, you will receive an email indicating you are able to proceed to Step 2 of the application stage.
- If your EOI Form is found to be suitable, you will need to download and complete the full application form, Form A. Candidates who are successful in this EOI stage will be invited to go Step-2 once the EOI stage is completed. Contained in this invitation email will be a unique Form A Number (FAN). This email will be sent only after the EOI stage is completed
Step 2: Form A
- If your EOI form is found to be suitable, you will be notified via email and you will receive a unique FAN number. You need the FAN number to upload your Form-A online. At this stage, you will need to upload your transcripts, publications, certificates, etc and make project selections too. For logging in to the Form A site, use your unique Form A Number (FAN). Do not give this FAN to anyone else. It is for your use only. Moreover, you can use your FAN only once. At the site, you will need to upload your Form A as well as copies of all of your academic transcripts, publications GATE score sheet, and other supporting documentation. Remember again that you will only have one opportunity to use your FAN to log in to the site to upload all of your documentation related to the applications process.
- So it will be most optimal if you collect all documentation relating to your application before visiting the site.
The Academy has created some clusters to better describe submitted research projects. This will aid in a more streamlined student recruitment process and other benefits for categorising the research that is undertaken at The Academy.
- Material Science/Engineering (including Nano, Metallurgy)
- Energy, Green Chem, Chemistry, Catalysis, Reaction Eng
- Math, CFD, Modelling, Manufacturing
- CSE, IT, Optimisation, Data, Sensors, Systems, Signal Processing, Control
- Earth Sciences and Civil Engineering (Geo, Water, Climate)
- Bio, Stem Cells, Bio Chem, Pharma, Food
- Semi-Conductors, Optics, Photonics, Networks, Telecomm, Power Eng
- Design, HSS, Management
Step 3: Short-listing for Interview
If your Form-A is found to be suitable, you will be notified via email and you will receive an interview invitation. The Interview short-list will be announced only after the Form-A stage is complete.
Step 4: Interview and Successful Candidates
After the interviews, successful candidates will be notified by email.
In case you have any doubts, please read the Applications Process FAQ before sending your doubts to [email protected]. We will not respond to queries that have already been adequately answered in the FAQ document.
Editor’s Note: IITB-Monash Research Academy PhD 2019, PhD Program 2019 IITB-Monash Research Academy, PhD 2019 Program IITB-Monash, IITB-Monash Research Academy phd admissions 2019, phd admissions 2019, IITB-Monash Research Academy PhD Admissions 2019. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter – a free subscription service that you can avail by signing up for it once. And check out the Podcast we have on SoundCloud.