Data Analyst Biotech Job / Life Science Job at Biotecnika
Biotecnika Prime is on a mission to build the most effective platform for the Life Science Researchers thereby creating an online marketplace for All the Laboratory Products and Consumables allowing the researchers to have complete transparency on their purchase. We are engaged in establishing Biotecnika Prime as a brand. We achieve this by carrying out a variety of marketing strategies, tools to help the marketing and branding, continuous and daily search optimization efforts. We are on a journey of a continuous revamping of our Online Portal for better customer experience. Our solutions to Research Product Procurement is Biotecnika Prime. https://labs.biotecnika.org/.
Job Title: Data Analyst
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility: B.sc / B.tech Biotech and any subject in Life Sciences.
Experience Required: 0-1 Year
Salary: Rs 1.8 Lakh to 3 Lakh p.a
Basic Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Biotech or any Life Science subject
- Bsc Freshers Will be Preferred
- Good understanding of the subject
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Windows-based applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Understanding of search engine optimization and content writing
- Readily flexible to new Learnings
We are looking for a hands-on, detail oriented and highly motivated data analyst to help create data-backed insights that will drive the success of Biotecnika Prime. The candidate should be comfortable interfacing with technical systems, engaging in minute product details relating to life sciences. The candidate must have a presence in handling bulk technical writing and must possess the understanding of the search engine optimization and its importance. He/she must process and be able to analyze any products or technical details coming in their way and also on how to enhance the content pertaining to higher rankings on the search engine. The candidate must possess good knowledge of the English language and should be flexible in the usage of the same. Operating in a rapidly changing environment, the candidate should be comfortable in executing repeatable processes. He/she must be a team player and able to work single-handed as and when needed.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Search and optimize the product description as per desired benchmarks defined by the
- Team leader
- Optimization of the various products databases from various supplies
- Maintaining multiple write-ups and performing a continuous search for the best material.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize the search engine and quality of the product literature
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Should be innovative in work-approach
How to Apply:
If you think you fit the above Job description, kindly apply online below for Data Analyst Biotech Job :
Or Fill Up the Form Below: