Msc Life Science Junior Research Fellow post @ ICMR-NIRRH
Biological Sciences Jobs, MSc Life Sciences Research MSc Biological sciences, biology, and Life sciences junior research fellow project position vacant at NIRRH. NIRRH recruitment 2019. Check out all the details on the same below:
Project Title: “Role of Receptor for Advanced Glycation End Product (RAGE) and High Mobility Group B1 (HMGB1) Protein in Endometrial Repair”
Sponsor: funded by SERB, DST.
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow
No.of posts: 01
Eligibility: Post Graduate Degree in Life Sciences / Biotechnology / any other relevant area of Biology with NET* qualification or Graduate Degree in Professional Course with NET* qualification or Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course.
Desirable: Experience in Molecular Biology and Proteomics techniques.
Age Limit: 28 Years
Duration: One Year
Note: National Eligibility Test (NET), CSIR-UGC/GATE/PhD scholarship screening test/ICMR JRF/ICAR-AICE/ Biotechnology Eligibility Test & Test to get Rs.31,000/-
*24% HRA will be applicable as per budget revision from the funding agency
Terms & Conditions:
- Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Candidates will be as per the government rules.
- Qualification/degree should be from a reputed Institution/University.
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification/experience does not guarantee for selection.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- No TA/DA will be paid either for attending the interview or joining the post.
- Persons already in regular time scale service under any Government Department / Organizations are not eligible.
- Written test in the subject area will be held, if required, to shortlist candidates for the interview on the same day depending upon the number of
- The Director & appointing authority has the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason and no correspondence in this
the matter will be entertained.
- Please give the details of two responsible person of your locality or two references to whom you are known.
Note: Candidates must bring along with them all the relevant documents in original and one set of attested photocopies of the same and one passport size recent colour photograph.
View Main Notification
Editor’s Note: Msc Life Science Junior Research Fellow, ICMR NIRRH Job, ICMR Job Vacancy, Biological Sciences Jobs, MSc Life Sciences Research MSc Biological sciences, biology and Life sciences junior research fellow, JRF Jobs, Junior Research Fellow jobs.