DBT – R&D Competitive Research Grant Project Proposals
Excellent opportunity for Indian researchers that is available all year round. Department of Biotechnology is inviting Competitive Research Grant Project Proposals under numerous R&D programs that have been listed below. There are over 20 areas under which proposals can be submitted. Make sure you check out all of the details on the same below:
Competitive Research Grant Project Proposals under the following R&D programs of the Department of Biotechnology (DBT) can be submitted by the Indian researchers round the year without waiting for the specific call for proposals:
1. Infections Disease Biology
2. Basic Research in Modern Biology
3. Human Genetics and Genome Analysis
4. Agricultural Biotechnology
5. Animal Biotechnology
6. Animal Health
7. Aquaculture and Marine Biotechnology
8. Energy Biosciences
9. Environmental Biotechnology
10. Bioresources & Secondary Agriculture
11. Forest Biotechnology
12. Silk Biotechnology
13. Chronic Disease Biology
15. Public Health and Nutrition
16. Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine
18. Biosystems and Bioprocess Engineering
20. Bioinformatics and Computational Biotechnology
21. Translation Research in Medicinal and Aromatic plants.
Department also encourages the submission of scientific lead-based Innovative Translation Research and Demonstration Projects in all these areas in collaboration with all relevant stakeholders.
- To provide a user-friendly system for online submission of the proposal and various other
- documents related to ongoing projects.
- To provide information about status of proposal /project.
- To enable online peer review and processing of proposal.
- To facilitate complete monitoring and project management.
How to Apply:
Proposals in all these areas can be online submitted round the year in DBT Electronic Project Management System ( eProMis): http://dbtepromis.gov.in/Login.aspx
Details of these programs can be seen HERE.
Respective Program Officers can also be contacted for further details. Contact details of all program officers are given in the DBT website.
Editor’s Note: Competitive Research Grant Project Proposals, DBT India Competitive Research Grant Project Proposals, R&D Competitive Research Grant Project Proposals, Department of Biotechnology, Competitive Research Grant Project Proposals, Dept of Biotechnology R&D Competitive Research Grant Project Proposals. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter for more details.