FSSAI September Internship 2019
The official notification for the FSSAI September Internship Scheme 2019-20 has been released. Interested candidates with a background in Life Sciences, Food Technology and Microbiology are encouraged to apply online for the Internship scheme. Check out all of the details on the same below:
This call expires in :
F. No. Z-12020/01/2016-E&A
Food Safety and Standards Authority of India
(A Statutory Authority established under the Food Safety & Standards Act, 2006)
FDA Bhawan, Kotla Road, New Delhi-110 002
Internship starting in the month of September 2019 under Internship Scheme 2019-20 in Food Safety and Standards Authority of India
Food Safety & Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) is an independent statutory body established under the Food Safety & Standards Act, 2006 under the aegis of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India. It is the apex body responsible for ensuring food safety and compliance with food standards throughout the nation. FSSAI invites application for the month of September 2019 for its Internship Scheme 2019-20, which will supply Interns with different learning opportunities via a well-designed training calendar.
Students pursuing a Complete time postgraduate degree/ diploma or higher level in the Recognized Institute in India/ overseas, in any of the following:
A. Life Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Food Technology, Microbiology, Veterinary Sciences, Agricultural Sciences or some other related field
B. Business Administration & Management including Policy Regulation & related disciplines
C. Media & Communications
Notice – Students in 3rd / 4thyear of the 4-year Bachelor’s program in Food Technology or related disciplines also can apply.
The internship will be accessible throughout the year at various points of time. Internships offered will be for the length of 8 weeks, which might be extended to a maximum period of 6 months for reasons to be recorded in writing.
Place of Internship:
- FDA Bhawan, Kotla Road New Delhi- 110002. (HQ)
- FSSAI (NR), First Floor, NBCC Place, Bhisham Pitamah Marg, Pragati Vihar, New Delhi-110003.
- FSSAI, Hall Mark company plaza, Sant Dyaneshwar Marg Oppst. Gurunanak Hospital road, Bandra (East), Mumbai- 400051.
- FSSAI, Central Documentation Complex, (South Wing), Che1mai Port Trust, Rajaji Salai, Chennai 600001
- FSSAI, Benfish Tower, 6th floor,31 G N Block, SSectorV, Salt Lake, Kolkata – 91.
Interns would be asked to get their own laptops. FSSAI shall supply their functioning area, net facility and other essentials but Shall not ensure local accommodation and travel facilities. FSSAI won’t bear the costs of any Boarding & Lodging.
1. Interested and eligible students can apply online in the specified format as per the timelines provided by FSSAI. Applicants, who have applied for an internship for previous months, need to apply afresh.
2. The shortlisted candidates may be required to submit a short write up/presentation for final selection.
3. The final list of selected candidates along with their date of joining and Internship tenure would be declared online on FSSAI website.
In the time of joining, Intern will be asked to carry a letter from their own Institute indicating his/her status .in the institution as a student and “No Objection” for allowing him or her to undergo Internship Program for the time for which he/she’s chosen, is relevant. A character certificate from the jurisdiction of the Institute, together with evidence of educational qualifications as stated in the application form would also have to be submitted at the time of joining for an internship.
Areas/Domains Available for Internship:
The area mentioned in the application will be indicative of the preference rather than a confirmation of protect allocation at the particular department.
HQ New Delhi:
- Regulatory Compliance
- Quality Assurance
- Risk Assessment & R&D
- SNF Projects
- Food Fortification
Regional Offices (NR Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai & Kolkata):
Hands-on training in Food Imports Clearance and Licensing and Registration of Food Business Only.
Interns will be attached to one of the many Divisions at FSSAI based on the technical and academic training and assigned project(s) associated with different aspects of Food and Nutrition Management Processes. Some attributes of the Program:
- Orientation Program to easeon-boarding
- Structured session for planning project outcomes and action plan with timelines
- Seminars/presentations to provided required exposure
- Allocated ·’Buddy” to professionally encourage and empower mentoring Sessions to improve learning and provide direction
- Smaller Projects to Give cross-divisional exposure
- Routine review and supervision of conduct, adherence to functioning standards and project advancement
They will be given a certificate from FSSAI only once the final report/presentation is completed successfully, submitted and reviewed.
|Start date of receiving application||07th August 2019|
|Last date for submitting online application||18th August 2019|
|Announcement of Shortlisted Candidates||23rd August 2019 (For the candidates who had apply for internship starting from 04th September 2019)|
|Date of Joining||04th September 2019|
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: FSSAI September Internship 2019, Food Safety and Standards Authority of India Internship 2019, September Internship 2019, FSSAI Govt Internship 2019, fssai internship recruitment, life sciences internship, food technology internship, microbiology internship, fssai govt internship, check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter – you can also follow us on all of our social media like Twitter. And check out the Podcast that we have for free listen on SoundCloud.