Life Science Internship For Freshers @ MoEFCC
Freshers life sciences internship notification has been announced at Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change for indian nationals who are graduates or post graduates. MoEFCC Freshers Life Sciences Internship Scheme 2018 for graduate and postgraduate students. Check out all of the details on the same below:
This call expires in :
Purpose: To allow short-term exposure to “chosen candidates” with various Divisions/Units of Ministry as ‘lnterns’. A listing of domains/areas that Internship can be obtained at Annexure-l.
Aims of the Scheme: The Scheme has the following goals:
- To let young academic ability to be associated with this Ministry’s job for mutual advantage;
- The “Interns” will have a chance to understand more about the Government working and Regulatory and Developmental Policy issues and contribute in its own amendment, if necessary, by creating inputs like empirical investigation, briefing reports, policy documents, etc.
- A candidate can apply for citizenship just once through a financial year
Qualification: The Applicant pursuing Graduation or Post Graduation or Research Work in any recognized University/ Institution in India or abroad will qualify.
Period: The period of Internship will not exceed 3 months.
Experience Certification: A Certificate regarding successful Conclusion of Internship will likely be issued from the Division Head of the concerned Section at the format as available at Annexure-II Interns not finishing the necessary period won’t be issued any Certification.
Logistics & Service: Interns will have to get their own laptops. Ministry will provide them working distance, the Internet centre and other essentials as deemed fit by the concerned Head of Division.
Process for Applicants:
- Interested Applicants can apply online just in the address link to be indicated in the site of Ministry for internship. Interns should also clearly indicate the subject of interest. The interns will have the choice to use in 1 Discipline only. In the event, any application/applications is/are obtained for nomination in multiple Disciplines, then it is going to be the prerogative of the Ministry to nominate the Discipline in the Disciplines cited from the intern.
- In the time of linking on choice, Applicants will be Required to create a letter from their Supervisor/ Head of Department/ Principal, signalling their status in the Institution and “No Objection” for permitting their student to undergo Internship programme for the time where he or she’s chosen.
Process for Selection and Other Modalities of this Scheme:
(i) Each of the applications received online will be forwarded to the concerned Heads of Verticals/ Units/ Divisions in Ministry for Additional evaluation and choice;
(ii) The Heads of Divisions/ Components can take a max of 3 (three) interns for Internship at one time. After Choice of the candidates, the worried Division will ship the supply of internship to the Applicant directly to the chosen candidate under intimation to the Administration. The conclusion of the Divisional Head concerning the suitability of a candidate since lntern will be final and binding;
(iii) Depending on the number of applications received against a particular domain area, Ministry Reserves the right to correct up the eligibility criteria, limit the number of applicants to be called for a specific period and to determine concerning the manner of screening thereof;
(iv) The concerned Heads of Divisions/ Units will be accountable for making sure that the work programme and also output mutually agreed upon together with the Intern is satisfactorily completed. Interns will likely be required to submit a brief report/ paper at the conclusion of the assignment to the Heads of those concerned Divisions/ Components in their learning experience;
(v) S e m I n a r s / p r e s e n t a t I o n could be conducted from the Concerned Heads of special Divisions/Units for their interns;
(vi) The attendance record and the Particulars of work Supervision shall be preserved by the Heads of the Divisions / Units:
(vii) It may be strictly observed the behaviour of their interns and their accessibility to information will likely be the sole responsibility of the nervous Form Heads simply;
(viii) The Applicant would Be asked to submit another:
Duplicate of Mark- sheet/ Amount of Graduation/Post-Graduation.
(ix) Students who have completed MSc. Or PGDM from IIFM will probably be given preference;
(x) Student trainee must create their particular arrangements for boarding/ lodging, transport and stationery etc;
(xi) The students Won’t have any claim for a job in Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change or some other organizations under its administrative control;
(xii) The application has to reach the Under Secretary (P.I) Section Within the specified period;
(xiii) The applications found incomplete or not fulfilling standards laid down As previously will be summarily refused;
The quantum of stipend to be paid to Interns will likely be Rs. 10,000/- (Rupees Ten Thousand Only) per month to a variety of categories. No stipend will be paid when the student leaves the internship prior to the conclusion of one month. Afterwards, depending on the amount of internship, the amount of stipend will be paid proportionately. Absence of these interns from attending the delegated job at the Ministry for over 3 days in a month will lead to deduction of stipend-amount equal to the quantities of a day in excess of 3 days.
The internship shall be conducted twice in a fiscal year – (i) Summer Internship; (ii) Winter Internship, the timing schedule of which will be made accessible the site of the Ministry from time to time.
(i) The Applicants will be chosen on “Merit” basis.
(ii) List of those chosen candidates will be displayed on the Site of Ministry.
How to Apply:
- The undersigned is directed to state that the address link inviting online application on the subject scheme is activated w.e.f. 12-00 noon 25.10.2018. The eligible applicants are requested to apply online only in prescribed proforma. The link is provided in the Ministry’s website (www.moef.gov.in) under Infocus Tab or internship page (22.214.171.124/internship).
- It is stated that the applications complete in all respects shall be accepted.
- The applicants are directed to upload a passport size recent photograph, a copy of Mark Sheet/ Degree of Graduation/Post Graduation, a letter from their Supervisor/Head of the Department/Principal indicating their status in the institution and No Objection Certificate along with the duly filled in the application format.
- The applicants are directed to apply for only one discipline. In case, any application/ applications is/are received for nomination in more than one Disciplines, then it will be the prerogative of the Ministry to nominate the Discipline from the Disciplines mentioned by the intern.
- Applications from the applicants who have already completed internship scheme, irrespective of disciplines, in this ministry shall not be entertained for a further internship.
Application Deadline: 08th November 2018
The last date for submission of applications online is 11.59 PM on 8.11.2018, The applications received after 11-59 PM on 08.11.2018 shall not be considered for an internship.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: internship scheme 2018 moefcc, moefcc internship scheme 2018, ministry of environment, forest and climate change internship scheme, graduate internship programs, post graduate internship program. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter – which is a free service that you can avail by signing up for it once. You can also download our app that is compatible for all Android and iOS phones.