Summer Student’s Programme 2018 @ IASST
Summer Student’s Programme 2018 at IASST, Guwahati. Institute of Advanced Study in Science and Technology (Guwahati) Summer Training Programme. Check details on the same below:
This call expires in :
Applications are invited from students perusing undergraduate and postgraduate courses to
participate in the Summer Student’s Programme, 2018 of IASST, Guwahati. Successful
applicants will have an opportunity to participate in the research programmes of IASST.
Research activities of IASST covers theory and experiment in life sciences, chemistry, physics, mathematics and statistics with a strong emphasis on interdisciplinary research
Who can apply?
1. Students studying in the second and third year B.Sc. / equivalent, or first and second
year of M.Sc / equivalent
2. Minimum 60% of marks or equivalent grades in the previous years/semesters.
3. Applicants are required to go through the research areas of IASST faculty members by
visiting the website www.iasst.gov.in to select a topic/project of their intended work.
Benefits to the participants:
1. Summer students will get an opportunity to work in the laboratories of IASST under
the guidance of a faculty member of IASST and will also use sophisticated instruments
without paying any charges.
2. IASST will not provide accommodation to selected students. Travel support of 3AC
train fare/bus fare by shortest route will be provided to the selected outstation
candidates on reimbursement basis. Selected candidates will get a stipend of Rs. 3000/-
per month during the training period and a certificate after submission of project report.
Other Necessary Information:
1. Project duration: two months during May – July, 2018. No break/leave will be
entertained during the project period. The stipend will not be disbursed without
completion of the full project period (with no break). The performance of students
will be evaluated at the end of the project and the same will be conveyed to their
2. Filled-in and scanned Application Form downloaded from the website of IASST
www.iasst.gov.in should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Last date of
submitting the application is March 19, 2018.
3. The results of the selection process will be conveyed to the students by March 30,
4. Selection will be strictly on merit basis.
5. A recommendation letter from HoD is mandatory.
6. Any query regarding this programme may be addressed to email@example.com
Last date of submitting the application is March 19, 2018.
Editor’s Note: Summer training programme notification, iasst summer training, students summer training, students training programme, Institute of Advanced Study in Science and Technology training, check Biotecnika Times Newsletter for more such details and also subscribe to it for free. Follow us on all of our social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook.