Eligible candidates are invited to attend “Walk-in Interview” for the following contractual position (purely temporary) under the project “DBT Biotech Hub” to be held at 11.00 am on 22 January 2018 at ICAR, NRC on Mithun, Medziphema, Nagaland.
Name of the Post : Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Essential Qualification : Post Graduate Degree in Basic Sciences/ Life sciences/Environmental Sciences/Biotechnology with NET/GATE/BET/SLET qualification or Graduate Degree in Professional Course (Agriculture/Animal Science/Veterinary) with NET/GATE/BET/SLET qualification or Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course (Agriculture/Animal Science/ Veterinary) as per DST OM No. SR/S9/Z-09/2012, dated 21 October 2014.
1. Experience in Molecular Biology work
2. Experience in Bioinformatic analysis work
Age limit : 30 years for men and 35 years for women candidates. Any age relaxation will be as per GOI norms.
Emolument payable : JRF: Rs. 25000/- + 10% HRA for candidates having NET/GATE/BET or any Post-Graduate Professional Degree qualification. Rs. 12000/- + 10% HRA for candidates not having NET/GATE/BET qualification
Walk-In Details :
- Date : 22 January 2018
- Time : 11:00 am
- Venue : ICAR, NRC on Mithun, Medziphema, Nagaland.
- Selected candidates are expected to work in the laboratory and also to undertake tour of the North Eastern Region and other parts of the country for data collection, sampling, attending meeting/training/seminars etc. as part of the project requirement.
- Candidates are required to bring all relevant documents, certificates and mark sheets in original along with an application with full bio-data addressed to t he Director of the Institute. A passport size photograph should also be affixed on top of the application with enclosure of self-attested copies of certificate, mark sheet etc. from Matriculation/HSLC onwards.
- The engagement of JRF will be initially for a period of one year, or may be extended till the
termination of the project, whichever is earlier, subject to continuous satisfactory performance of the candidate.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the interview.