COUNCIL OF SCIENTIFIC AND INDUSTRIAL RESEARCH
Human Resource Development Group
C.5.1.R. Complex, HRD Group, Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi-110012
NOTIFICATION : ISSUE OF e-ADMISSION CERTIFICATE FOR THE JOINT CSIR-UGC TEST FOR JRF/LS (NET): 18th JUNE, 2017
It is hereby notified for information of all registered candidates that:-
1. The candidate can download and take print out of his/here-Admission Certificate alongwith detailed instructions, from our website: www.csirhrdg.res.in for appearing in the Joint CSIR-UGC Test for JRF/LS to be held on Sunday, the 18th June, 2017. They should also keep a copy of Admission Certificate with them for future reference. No duplicate e-admission certificate shall be issued at the Examination Centre.
2. Candidate shall appear only at the allotted examination centre/venue. No request for change of centre/ subject shall be entertained.
3. Candidate who has downloaded his/her provisional Admission Certificate which do not bear his/her photograph should bring his/her three identical passport size photographs alongwith a valid ID proof (as mentioned in the ‘instructions for candidate’ in the provisional admission certificate) and a photo copy of the same with copy of Bank Challan/RTGS/NEFT receipt. The candidate should also bring a copy of online application form submitted by him/her which after verification is to be handed over to the Invigilator along-with the original provisional Admission Certificate at the venue. In case of such candidate who do not bring his/her photographs, copy of Bank Challan/RTGS/NEFT receipt photocopy of the on line application form and valid ID proof, shall not be permitted to appear in the exam.
4. The facility of scribe shall be allowed to person with disabilities having 40% or more disability in upper limbs, visual impairment, low vision, cerebral palsy who have physical limitation to write with that of speed. The compensatory time would be applicable only to such candidates.
5. A candidate will be allowed to appear only in one subject of his/her choice irrespective of the number of his/her applications in different subjects.
Further, all the registered candidates are also hereby informed that the test will be held as follows:
(i) Morning session (9.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon) Life Sciences and Physical Sciences
(ii) Afternoon session (2.00 P.M to 5.00 P.M.) Chemical Sciences, Earth Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences and Mathematical Sciences.