Drug Safety Associate Post Vacant @ Accenture
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions underpinned by the worlds largest delivery network. Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Job Title: Drug Safety Associate
Job Number: J3743
Job Location : Chennai
- Responsible for complete and accurate data entry of Adverse Event cases to achieve the service level agreement.
- Prioritise Data Entry activities for Cases by reference to the Date of Receipt in accordance with SOPs and Guidelines;
- Data entry of safety information, including relevant medical history and laboratory data and therapy dates into the applicable Global Safety Database in accordance with Guidelines and SOPs;
- Validate data consistency and make any corrections as needed;
- Submit to Case Safety Reports for scientific and medical evaluation;
- Review responses to queries when received and update the Global Safety Database as required;
- Document any amendments to the Data Entry Conventions and agree these with the client Functional Lead, prior to their implementation;
- Participate in clinical study reconciliation activities, as requested by client; and
- Issue reconciliation listings as requested by client to the relevant Connected Entity and to client.
- Minimum graduate in Life sciences required.
- Healthcare degree preferred;
- A minimum of 2 years Pharmaceutical or Clinical experience is preferred;
- Experience with MS Office products;
- Knowledge of coding applications, databases, processes and tools is preferred;
- Experience in researching information utilizing available resources including publications and the World Wide Web;
- Effective communication, organisation and time management skills;
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to operate effectively in an international environment;
- English language (written) proficiency must.
- Thorough knowledge of medical terminology;
- Computer proficiency and ability to work in specific databases;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is a must
How To Apply:
Interested candidates can apply online via the link below.