Post of JRF Vacant @ G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment & Development | Attractive Salary Package
G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development (GBPIHED) was established in 1988-89, during the birth centenary year of Bharat Ratna Pt. Govind Ballabh Pant, as an autonomous Institute of the Ministry of Environment, Forests & Climate Change (MoEF&CC), Govt. of India, which has been identified as a focal agency to advance scientific knowledge, to evolve integrated management strategies, demonstrate their efficacy for conservation of natural resources, and to ensure environmentally sound development in the entire Indian Himalayan Region (IHR).
Applications are invited for a walk –in- interview for the following position in G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Development (GBPIHED) sponsored research project:
Name of the post: Junior Research Fellow / Junior Project Fellow
Name of the project: Wild edible mushrooms of Uttarakhand Himalaya: Diversity, distribution, nutritive value and medicinal potential.
- Master’s degree with at least 55% marks in Botany, Environmental Science, Horticulture, Forestry or Agriculture
- Candidate should be NET/GATE qualified for the position of a Junior Research Fellow
- Preference will be given to the candidate having experience of collecting and identifying wild edible mushrooms.
Salary : Rs. 16,000 per month for 1st and 2nd yearand Rs. 18,000 per month for 3rd year + 10% HRA
Age Limit: 28 years
Duration: Three years
How to apply:
Interested candidates may send their CV indicating email address and contact number along with self attested testimonials (Matriculation to M.Sc.) by post or through email to the undersigned within 15 days and attend the walk-in interview
The candidates are required to bring with them all original testimonials at the time of interview for verification.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The position is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project.
- Date: 29 August 2016
- Time: 11 am
- Place: Department of Botany & Microbiology, Chauras Campus, HNB Garhwal University, Srinagar (Garhwal)- 246174, Uttarakhand
Prof. R.P. Bhatt,
Department of Botany & Microbiology,
H.N.B. Garhwal University,
Srinagar (Garhwal), 246174
E-mail: [email protected]
Mobile: 7455932710; 8979659442