Exclusive Walk-In Interview For Multiple R&D Vacancies @ Zydus Cadila, Pune |Salary Upto Rs 7 Lakh p.a
Zydus Cadila is one of India’s leading healthcare companies and a global healthcare provider with strengths all along the pharmaceutical value chain. The group’s state-of-the-art manufacturing infrastructure is spread across five states of Gujarat, Maharashtra, Goa, Himachal Pradesh and Sikkim and the R &D Centres are spread across Ahmedabad, Baroda and Mumbai (Thane)
Officer to Manager Vaccines
- Quality Assurance (Vaccine): M.Sc. (Biotech / Microbiology) with 2-10 years of experience in Quality Assurance (QA) of vaccines/sterile injectables. Should also have experience in QA operations/ QMS/ validation/ qualification/ documentation/ compliance.
- Quality Control (Vaccine): M.Sc. (Biotech / Microbiology / Chemistry) with 2-10 years of experience in Quality Control (QC) of vaccines/sterile injectables. Should have experience in QC Finished product testing / raw material testing / microbiological testing.
Officer to Manager Corporate Research Quality Assurance
- Clinical Trials: M.Sc. / M.Pharm with 5 12 years of experience in QA. Should carry experience of investigator site audits, review of SOPs, clinical trial study protocols (Phase I IV), Reports, raw data like Informed Consent Forms, Medical Screening records, patient diaries, Clinical Case Record Forms, SMF, TMF; review of Data Management Plan, Statistical Analysis Plan, Conduct vendor audits & Host Regulatory inspections.
- Clinical (BA / BE, Phase I and Clinical Pathology): M.Sc. / M.Pharm with 3 – 5 years of experience in QA. Should carry experience of conducting various clinical audits (Study based, facility based) of BA/BE & Phase I studies in GCP sections (Clinical research, Clinical Pathology Lab, PK/Stat); review of SOPs, Study protocols, IBs, study data (ICFs, Screening records, TMFs etc.), study reports, change controls, deviations, amendments, manuals, validation records; Conduct of vendor audits and host regulatory inspections.
- Non Clinical: M.Sc. / M.Pharm with 8 – 12 years of experience in QA (GLP). Should carry experience of review of SOPs, Study plan, final study reports; Conduct of Study based, process based & Facility based audits; Host regulatory inspections; be able to perform trend analysis of Audit findings, analyze and track Deviations, Non-conformances, Out of Specification, Change Controls and CAPA; conduct Quality Review Meetings.
Officer to Manager – Biologics
- Quality Control : MSc. Biotechnology / Biochemistry/Microbiology with 2-15 years of hands on experience of conducting various analytical techniques in the various QC sections such as Bioassay, HPLC/UPLC, CZE, UV Spectrophotometer, SDS-PAGE, IEF, RT-PCR, ELISA, RM/PM testing, microbiological testing of material/products, sterility testing, BET, environmental monitoring of cleanroom, water system monitoring and microbiological validations/studies, should also have knowledge of handling stability studies and GMP documentation. Must be familiar with cGMP requirements and have good leadership quality.
- Quality Assurance: B. Pharm / M. Pharm- M.Sc.( Biotechnology/Biochemistry / Microbiology ) with 2-8 years of hands on experience of IPQA activities, reviewing of batch manufacturing records, handling of qualification/validation activity, change control, deviation, investigation, CAPA, vendor qualification activities. Must be familiar with cGMP requirements.
- Manufacturing (Downstream Process): MSc. Biotechnology / Biochemistry, M. Tech/B.Tech with Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Biochemical engineering with 2-8 years of hands on experience of handling equipment such as Chromatography systems, Ultrafiltration systems, Filtration Techniques etc. Should also have knowledge of GMP documentation. Must be familiar with cGMP requirements.
- Manufacturing (Upstream Process): MSc. Biotechnology / Biochemistry, M. Tech/B.Tech with Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Biochemical engineering with 2-8 years of hands on experience of handling equipment such as Bioreactor, Disc Stack Centrifugation, Filtration Techniques etc. Should also have knowledge of GMP documentation. Must be familiar with cGMP requirements.
Experience : 2 – 7 Years
Compensation : 2,25,000 – 7,00,000 P.A
How to Apply :
Attend Walk-In Interview :
- Date : 15.05.2016
- Time : 9.00 HRS to 17.00 HRS
- Venue : Lemon Tree Hotel, Hinjawadi
P4, Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park Phase 1, Hinjawadi, PuneInterested candidates may also email their resume to [email protected] or send it by courier to the Human Resource Department , Zydus Research Center ,Sarkhej Bavla NH 8 A , Moraiya, Taluka Sanand, Ahmedabad382213 within 7 days.