Unilever Food Tech R&D Executive, Foods & Refreshments – Apply Online
Unilever Food Tech R&D Executive, Foods & Refreshments – Apply Online. MSc Food Technology candidates are encouraged to apply for the R&D Executive, Foods & Refreshments vacancy that is available at Unilever. Interested and eligible applicants check out all of the details on the same below:
Unilever Research Vacancy Details
Job Title: R&D Associate (R&D Executive, Foods & Refreshments)
Req ID: R-03440
Unilever International is Unilever’s White Space Arm with 7 operating clusters. On one hand, UI is completely responsible for building all of Unilever’s brands in white space geographies.
As Unilever’s growth engine, UI is accountable for creating a global white space business in alternate channels.
Singapore is UI’s global hub which leads strategy, marketing thinking, seeding plans, alignment with the global categories as well as supply chain whereas the R&D is led mainly from India (GTEC-UI).
International Sourcing Group is a part of the global supply chain which supports sourcing of finished goods for OPCOs across the globe. This groups operating from SA identifies areas where Unilever plants in SA might utilize the readily available capabilities and offer various other markets at optimum cost.
This position will certainly be reporting to the product development manager of F&R, GTEC R&D.
The job will certainly lead all the R&D interventions for product development & regulatory compliance (through PSOs) F&R for all clusters worldwide.
- Identification and deployment of appropriate global mixes for the various markets within stringent ASs to surpass consumer expectations, cost & value equation and regulatory requirements.
- Assistance development of formula & prototyping in close coordination with GDC and ensure deployment OTIF for exclusive UI projects
- Assistance the regulatory assessment for the F&R UI portfolio with PSOs around the world.
- Develop savings ideas in close working with categories and also implement these within agreed R&D framework
- Leverage category KBS toolkit for adaptation in UI F&R portfolio
- One of the primary contact person for F&R product development for UI business.
- Develop as well as maintain a close connection with GDC and also RDCs for F &.
Key deliverables for Exclusive UI F&R projects–
- Product development workstream leader. Work on all F&R projects being rolled out in UI– F&B space worldwide.
- Responsible for the specification of formulation, procedure and Quality Assurance regimes to support/ implement these specifications/ agreed technological action criteria. Assistance the local deploy team with creation of general recipe in PLM.
- Drive rigour, risk assessment & mitigation, safety during projects delivery.
- Responsible for project execution according to the best practices; Manage expectations of key stakeholders by providing regular feedback on project progress.
Required Professional skill:
- Postgraduate– M.Sc. Food technology/B. Tech Chemical engineering with 2-4 years of experience.
- People management skills.
- Good verbal/written communication skills.
- Dealing with people from multicultural backgrounds.
- Multi-tasking capability.
- Ability to work separately with Cross-functional team members.
Editor’s Note: Unilever Food Tech R&D Executive, Foods & Refreshments – Apply Online, msc job openings, food technology careers. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.