Unilever Food Tech Job, R&D Executive Vacancy – Apply Online
Unilever Food Tech Job, R&D Executive Vacancy – Apply Online. MSc Food Technology candidates are encouraged to apply for the R&D Executive, Foods & Refreshments vacancy that is available at Unilever. Interested and eligible applicants check out all of the details on the same below:
Unilever Research Vacancy Details
Job Title: Sr R & D Executive, Beverages Processing
Req ID: R-03990
We are seeking to hire a Sr R & D Exec, Beverages Processing based in Bangalore
Beverages global processing is recruiting a Sr R & D Executive who will be responsible for leading/ supporting the beverages (Tea) technology projects (viz primary tea technology projects, instant tea projects etc) implementation worldwide. These technology projects are of strategic importance for the category and also are meant to drive growth, superiority, value and profitability. The person onboard will be working in close collaboration with global SC, global engineering and also cluster design teams as well as would be responsible for conceptual design, lab and pilot scaleup trials, scale-up design and also the implementation of tea technology(ies) in factories.
We are looking for someone with a passion for conceptual design, engineering and also scaleup. The incumbent will be working as workstream lead with the global lead and also will be the key point of contact for global SC, global engineering as well as cluster design teams. The applicant would need to have superb communication, networking as well as collaborative skills. As part of the role, he/she must be willing to travel to factories across different nations/ countries as the need develops.
- Lab and also pilot-scale trials and prototype generation.
- Conceptual procedure/ scale-up design, scaleup trials for brand-new technology projects across primary tea and also instant tea.
- Generating new ideas to drive even more value as well as produce new/ different quality teas.
- Leading installation and commissioning trials, production ramp-up.
- Specification & PFD creation, processing manual as well as SOP generation.
- Basic appreciation and understanding of qualification documents – IQ, OQ, PQ, MQ.
- Lead/ support the preparation of qualification documents.
- Managing pilot plant equipment, procedure as well as ability building for future requirements/ technologies
- Develop 3p network (on need basis) to leverage their ability to drive innovations/ faster implementation of projects.
- A trained chemical engineer/ food processing technologist/ master’s degree in engineering/ food technology with experience of 3-6 yrs in foods & refreshment or personal care or home care R & D.
- Great communication abilities as well as the ability to articulate & influence the key stakeholders in a convincing manner.
- Well versed with the technical aspects of conceptual design, scaleup and also implementation.
- Need to be well versed with data analytics, digital, instrumentation and also use of data analysis tools.
- Should have experience/ familiar with new technology/ procedure development.
- Ought to be familiar with GLP and GMP requirements.
- Ought to be familiar with innovation process management (IPM) and gate discipline.
- Capability to work in teams, good communication and also presentation skills.
- Experience in new product & process development will be added advantage.
- Experience in digital as well as data analytics.
Editor’s Note: Unilever Food Tech Job, R&D Executive Vacancy – Apply Online, msc job openings, food technology careers. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.