Syngene Jobs Latest – Biotech / Biochem Research Post
Syngene Jobs Latest – Biotech / Biochem Research Post. Research Associate vacancy for msc Biochemistry, Biotechnology candidates. Check the details on the positions available, the job description, the key responsibilities, work experience, functional experience all below:
Designation: Senior Research Associate
Job ID: 6162
- Responsible to conduct assigned research projects including experiments with utilizing current concepts and recognized standard techniques.
- Responsible to set up the experimental designs, analysis of data and concluding from the progress.
- Record laboratory observations information in lab notebooks, database and document the experimental designs.
- Responsible for data analysis, perform calculations for the result of the experiment.
- Summarize the research and communicate the result of research to the supervisor.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: M.Sc Biochemistry / Biotechnology
WORK EXPERIENCE: 2 – 3 years of Industrial experience
TECHNICAL /FUNCTIONAL SKILLS:
- Hands-on experience in execution of subcutaneous tumour xenograft models, orthotopic xenograft model, Metastasis models.
- Hands-on experience in handling human primary tumour xenografts from clinical samples.
- Hands-on experience in studies involving IHC and ELISA readouts
- Experience in handling & maintenance of various human & murine Cancer Cell lines.
- Will work independently or in association with senior scientists and other associates in the design and execution of in-vivo efficacy experiments in the relevant therapeutic area.
- Experience in animals handling (rodents and non-rodents) such as dosing by various routes, blood sampling by various routes, injections by various routes and surgical modalities which includes cannulation etc…
- Associate to provide technical, analysis and reporting outcomes of research for projects in the relevant therapeutic area.
- Organizational skills and the ability to work in a highly collaborative environment are required.
- Decent communication skills
- Fair interpersonal skills.
- Good team player
- Strong documentation skills.
OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- EHS compliance
- Adherence to ISO guidelines
Editor’s Note: Syngene Jobs Latest – Biotech / Biochem Research Post, syngene recruitment. e Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.