Syngene Drug Discovery Intelligence Job Recruitment – Apply Online
Syngene Drug Discovery Intelligence Job Recruitment – Apply Online. Drug Discovery Intelligence Jobs at Syngene. Check the details on the positions available, the job description, the key responsibilities, work experience, functional experience all below:
POSITION: Drug Discovery Intelligence
JOB ID: 4327
The role requires an extremely motivated domain expert/data scientist to develop and apply cutting-edge data analytics, visualization, machine and profound learning methods.
This role requires knowledge of handling voluminous (~Gigabytes) Chemical and Biological Data for Intelligence-Driven Drug Discovery.
- Capability to apply learning methods on biological and chemical data like Biological assays, DMPK, Toxicity and Chemical Structures
- Work with the Development Team to implement data modelling strategies and workflows
- Responsible for providing advanced data analytics expertise to the group
- Understand and implement computational project aims
- Writing research papers, reports, reviews and summaries
- Responsible for client interactions and contribute to the achievement of the revenue target according to Business Plan.
- Accountable for databases development and maintenance strategy
- Responsible for database administration, access control, integrity and data archival for clients related projects
- Comply with Syngene’s Policies, such as Data Integrity, Departmental SOPs, Employees Health and Safety Sustainability, Quality Assurance and Project Management
- MS/PhD in Bioinformatics, Biostatistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Computational Biology
- PhD – 2-5 Years
- MS – 8-9 Years
- The ideal candidate can be from an IT Industry having worked in Pharma/Healthcare domain names.
TECHNICAL /FUNCTIONAL SKILL:
- Proven expertise in defining and validating computational approaches to generate hypotheses with multivariate, Bayesian, machine and deep learning approaches
- Experience in the use of R, Python or Perl for complex data analysis
- Programming and web application programming will be an additional advantage
- Knowledge of database design, creation and management
- Experience in managing and leading a project team
- Ability to work in a dynamic multidisciplinary environment
- Very Good Communication Skills
- ought to be good at stakeholder management
- Must have strong collaboration skills to work smoothly cross-functionally
OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- ought to be flexible to manage the stretched timelines/ discussions/calls/meetings etc..
- Contribute to planning and building computational infrastructure in collaboration with the internal stakeholders and IT Department.
Editor’s Note: Syngene Drug Discovery Intelligence Job Recruitment – Apply Online. msc jobs, bioinformatics jobs, computational biology jobs, phd jobs. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.