SRM Biotech Job Opening – Junior Research Fellowship Vacancy
SRM Biotech Job Opening – Junior Research Fellowship Vacancy. SRM Institute of Science and Technology is hiring MTech candidates for a Junior Research Fellowship Post. Indian Nationals who are interested in applying for the same can check out all of the details on the same below:
This Job Expires In :
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)
Number of Openings: One
Name of the Project: An integrated technology for treatment of microplastics and plastic derived compounds from municipal landfill leachate
Sponsoring Agency: Department of Science and Technology (DST)-Science for Equity Empowerment Division-Scheme for young Scientist and Technology, Ministry of Science and Technology, New Delhi, India.
Duration of the Project: 3 Years.
How to Apply:
- Candidates fulfilling the above criteria might send their detailed Biodata (personal details, educational qualifications and research experience if any), by April 30, 2020 (last date), to the Principal Investigator (Dr.K.Ramani) via Email: [email protected]
- Shortlisted candidates will certainly be called for interview (with Email) at Department of Biotechnology, School of Bioengineering, SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur-603 203.
- No TA/DA will certainly be paid for attending the interview.
- Chosen applicants might be permitted to register for the PhD program of SRMIST, subjected to the fulfilment of the requirements.
Essential Qualification: M.Tech. in Biotechnology/Environmental Biotechnology/Industrial Biotechnology or any type of related areas with at least 60% Marks (or 1st Class). GATE/CSIR-NET/UGC-NET qualified applicants will certainly be given preference.
Desirable Experience: Candidates need to have working experience on Environmental pollution management, Industrial Waste Management, Biodegradation/Bioremediation of industrial liquid as well as solid wastes, Biofilm reactor technologies, Bioprocess Engineering and also modelling, Bioreactor designing.
- 31,000 each month +24% HRA for 1st and second year
- 35,000 per month +24% HRA for 3rd year
Editor’s Note: SRM Biotech Job Opening – Junior Research Fellowship Vacancy. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.