Reliance Industries Research Scientist Job – Biology Apply Online
Reliance Industries Research Scientist Job – Biology Apply Online. Research Scientist jobs for biology candidates at Reliance. Research Job for biology candidates available at Reliance. Biology candidates grab the opportunity to work in R&D. Check out all of the details on the same below:
Job Title: Research Scientist – 60019279
Location: Navi Mumbai
- Ensure the conclusion of experiments and generate accurate and reproducible data from experiments. Develop relevant models and validation of the same.
- Supervise and execute lab/pilot plant experiments pertaining to the appropriate research field like sample preparation utilizing a variety of techniques, sample characterization using various evaluation & analysis of those concerned samples.
- Organize facilities for experiments in research such as chemicals, equipment and analytical methods etc..
- Participate in pilot plant operations/studies, use results as boundary conditions for model development
- Support for plant operations
- Collect data and conduct applicable analysis
- Uploading reports on portal
- Preparation of Internal Technical Report
Education Requirement :
PhD in Biology/Chemistry/Chemical Engineering with specialization in a related research area.
Minimum 2-3 years of research experience.
Skills & Competencies:
- Conduct a literature survey in the area of research and compile information for dissemination & critical analysis.
- Develop work method and prepare SOPs for experiments in research including planning & designing of experiments.
- Prepare/Use simulation models.
- Study technology offers/ process engineering documents
- Perform process engineering design activities like using relevant tools
- Familiarized with applicable guidelines /codes/standards/ legislation related to the field of research.
Editor’s Note: Reliance Industries Research Scientist Job – Biology Apply Online. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.