Pfizer Careers India: Microbiology Job Openings
Pfizer Careers India: Microbiology Job Openings. Pfizer is hiring Microbiology candidates with relevant experience for Shift Supervisor Microbiology vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates check out all of the details on the same below:
Job Title: Shift Supervisor Microbiology
Job ID: 4780030
Location: India – Vizag
- To make sure the adherence to procedures.
- To ensure the training and qualification of analysts according to the procedures/schedules.
- To make sure the training need and perform the technical training on a need basis.
- To ensure the adherence of instruments/equipment calibration/Performance verification and Preventive maintenance checks.
- To make certain the needed resources for the smooth and timely execution of analysis.
- To make certain the activity management during shifts and ideal handover to next shifts.
- To guarantee timely troubleshooting in sampling and analysis during shifts.
- To ensure the maintenance and traceability of documents according to the retention policy.
- To ensure adherence to Good Documentation Practices.
- To guarantee the adherence to safe practices while executing routine research laboratory activities.
- To review the method validation/verification protocols, procedures, examination reports.
- To escalate any type of unresolved quality/resource associated concerns to the next level.
- To coordinate with cross-functional teams to fix any unresolved issues.
- Need to have knowledge in developing and reviewing SOP’s, protocols in Microbiology lab.
- Must have strong expertise in fundamentals of microbiology and Microbiology techniques.
- Must have skill on investigating the failure or atypical results in a microbiology laboratory.
Editors Note: Pfizer Careers India: Microbiology Job Openings. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.