Pepsi QC Food Technology Executive Job Recruitment – Apply
Pepsi QC Food Technology Executive Job Recruitment – Apply. PepsiCo India requires MSc Food Technology to apply online for Quality Control Executive position that is available at PepsiCo. For more details on the experience required, job description, key responsibilities and such, check Biotecnika.
Req ID: 186189BR
Designation: SC QC Executive
Location: Pune, India
Categories: Manufacturing and Production
- Ensuring the best quality of product and minimal customer complaints via stringent on-line quality control checks and finished product inspection
- Implementing right quality control systems/standards for the procedures, physical systems and environment.
- Troubleshooting during online production to minimize wastage and ensure quality.
- Responsible for maintaining GMP, GHK GLP and internal/external audits (HACCP, AIB, Personal Hygiene, Process audit)
- Root cause and failure analysis for quality defects and implementation of these corrective actions.
Conducting online quality checks in the process area to Make Certain That all FLI criteria of quality are followed during the production process
- Conducting visual inspection for;
- Ensuring that all key operating parameters of machines will be in the specified range
- (Peelers, Fryers, Slicer for thickness average and range, Chip Conveyors, Seasoning Tumbler)
- Ensuring optimum utilization of fryer oil
- Conducting 4 hourly checks on oil Used for frying for FFA, OV, foreign materials, odour & taste
- Comparing test results against gold criteria oil usage charts
- Deciding the mixture of fresh and blended oil to be used for frying operations
- Conducting product weak link analysis based on the stipulated frequency
- Conducting regular Excellent wall meetings with S/I, Pkg leader & operatives for discussing quality defects detected on the web and then deciding the measures to rectify the problems
- Ensuring PAE analysis is conducted by operatives every hour for all lines
- Ensuring corrective actions are required for all deviations in quality parameters
- Communication concern areas and corrective actions to the concerned shift in-charge and production manager promptly
- Informing the Quality Manager if test results indicate that a crisis situation
Conducting online quality checks and completed products’ inspection in the packaging area to Guarantee compliance with Frito Lay standards of quality
- Ensuring the Quality Checkers conducts packaging quality analysis according to the laid protocol
- Conducting random film quality checks on the basis of some special complaints received from the production department
- Communicating concern areas and corrective actions to the concerned operator, shift in-charge and production manager immediately
- Consulting the quality manager in the Event of criticalities
- Ensuring the corrective actions is implemented
- Product weak-link analysis on 4 hourly bases to assess product quality.
- Driving product Wall test to determine product quality status.
- Partnering with R&D for packing development.
Monitoring machines in the process and packaging region specifically for their effect on the quality and ensuring minimal waste because of machine-related factors
- Calibration of machines such as FL-710 that detects moisture and percent of oil in the chips after they are fried
- Ensuring that the slicer blade has been changed according to frequency.
- Ensuring that the peeler rollers/KKR parts are changed periodically to Prevent any impact on product quality
- Process capability studies have been conducted for seasoning system and corrective actions are required to improve Cp/Cpk if found low.
Maintaining comprehensive and accurate reports for communicating with each of the people concerned
- Ensuring that the quality checkers make correct entry of weight and leakage in SAP for every shift
- Circulating shift quality report comprising key packaging & product quality parameters
- Ensuring that the operators make PAE recoding in the assigned format on an hourly foundation
- Submitting a Weekly & Monthly Quality Report on key product & packaging quality parameters
Conducting housekeeping audit to Guarantee implementation of safety and hygiene practices in the Whole plant
- Inspecting the process and packaging area to Make Sure that the working conditions such as lighting, placement of material on the shop floor are according to standard requirements and that there are no unsafe conditions in the plant
- Ensuring no spillage/unhygienic conditions around equipment
- Conducting a visual inspection to Make Sure that all the hold material of the prior week is cleared
- Obtaining non-compliances rectified before startup
Managing the hold material for minimizing wastage
- Ensuring that the hold material is cleared within 48 hours of hold-up
- Awarding Red, White and Yellow Noncompliance Disposition (NCD) Tag into the hold material after a comprehensive analysis
- Reporting the status of these tags into the production department stating the causes of the hold-up
Ensuring adherence to statutory legislation (Weights and Measures & FSSA) and internal controls
- Increasing awareness about statutory laws
- Maintaining true statutory records
- Compliance to I2C key controls
Effective resolution of customer complaints
- Assisting the quality manager in assessing root causes of complaint and developing a forward action plan
- Implementing the action plan
- Ensuring the complaint Doesn’t happen again
Participating in TPM actions for increased involvement in the functioning of this plant
- Leading/ participating in TPM for a variety of projects undertaken by them.
Practising a work culture which promotes company growth
- Internalizing quality criteria and concept of ” cost of non- quality’
- Executing the action plans to institutionalize these
- Providing regular feedback to the quality manager on culture
Implementing change initiatives and continuous improvement in own plant and department
- Identifying areas of improvement and highlighting these to Quality Manager
- Implementing the action plans developed by the Quality Manager for continuous change
- Ensure compliance with SOX and perform all of responsibilities and roles as a Control Owner of I2C process
Documenting all quality procedures, standards, systems, findings, hazards and corrective actions systematically
Support in driving training agenda
- Training to operatives for TPOD, seasoning, oil quality, meal quality, packaging quality
- Leading LTI initiatives to ensure timely completion of trials and implementation of improved packaging configuration.
Key Skills/Experience Required — specific education/certification, specific functional experience, language etc NEEDED for the job. Please, notice this isn’t always the incumbent’s personal background.
- M.Sc. Chemistry, Food Tech Degree, Post Graduate in Food Technology, Post Graduate in dairy technology
- 2 to 5 years of experience in Food/Beverage/FMCG Market
- Exposure to food safety systems and ISO systems
- Preferably Knowledge of HACCP/AIB and TPM.
Main interactions within & outside organization / External & Internal Environmental Factors — Key job roles both internally and externally that the job-holder interacts with on a daily, weekly, monthly basis. What’s the nature of this interaction? Which are the complexities of this environment in which this position exists?
- Internal: Production department, Agro department, Finance department, HR department, Engg. Department.
External: CFA, 3P, Distributor, Sale
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular
Editor’s Note: Pepsi QC Food Technology Executive Job Recruitment – Apply, pepsi india jobs, quality control careers, latest pepsi india food technology jobs, msc food tech careers, qc executive job vacancies. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.