Parexel Job – Life Science/Biotech/Biochem Apply Online
Parexel Job – Life Science/Biotech/Biochem Apply Online. Analyst Jobs – Parexel Hiring, Apply Online. Parexel Associate careers. Parexel has job openings for life sciences candidates. Check out all of the details on the same below:
Parexel Vacancy Details
Designation: Consultant: Regulatory And Access
Requisition ID: 59833BR
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Principal Functional Responsibilities:
- To successfully add towards the global consulting business through successful management of strategic Health Economics and also Outcomes Research projects in line with deliverables and client expectations.
- To utilize your industry insight as well as practice in the development of convincing deliverables and recommendations, gaining the successful buy-in of clients
- To lead a project team providing technical knowledge as well as make certain appropriate consulting/advise to clients
- In charge of all project, decisions as well as provide appropriate training to the project team
- Responsible for writing client deliverables or conducting relevant synthesis
- To provide a high level of relationship management as well as liaison with existing clients, instilling confidence with your abilities and also expertise within the field
- Lead by example on aspects of client presentation as well as project delivery
- Feed ideas for, and also support, procedure improvement into the organization
- Performing quality check of the document prepared, according to client requirements
- Maintaining an outstanding knowledge of the HEOR space with an understanding of HTA requirements
- Identifying areas of concern as well as raising the issues with the Team Lead
- Mentoring new team members, as applicable
- Science/Medicine degree: The minimum qualification required would certainly be a University degree in Life Sciences (Pharmacy, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Biophysics etc.).
- Should have 4 to 6 years of relevant experience with a Pharma- KPO/ Pharmaceutical company, Health economics as well as outcomes research preferred experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and also written communication abilities.
- A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning.
- Proven client interaction/relationship skills.
- Computer proficiency, a capability to work with web-based applications, and familiarity with the Windows Os and the MS Office suite (MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint).
- Ability to make concise, accurate as well as relevant synopses of medical text and also data, and the ability to write unambiguous medical text.
- Capability to evaluate data and also draw conclusions independently.
- Team player.
Editor’s Note: Parexel Biological Science Job – Data Surveillance Analyst Recruitment, life sciences msc jobs. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.