NIRRH Vacancy – Junior Research Fellow Post Available
NIRRH Vacancy – Junior Research Fellow Post Available. NIRRH recruitment for msc and btech candidates. NIRRH National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health latest job details, walk-in details, check out all of the information on the same below:
This job expires in :
NIRRH Job Details
Designation: Junior Research Fellow
Project Title: “Unravelling pathogenic mechanism of PCOS by whole exome sequencing” funded by SERB.
Duration: One year
Age Limit: 30 years
Application Instructions for NIRRH Jobs:
- Age relaxation for SC/ST /OBC/PWD Candidates will be as per the government rules.
- Qualification/degree ought to be from a reputable Institution/University.
- Mere fulfilling the crucial qualification/experience doesn’t guarantee for choice.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- No TA/DA is going to be compensated for attending the interview joining this article.
- Persons already in routine time scale support under some Government Department / Organizations aren’t eligible.
- Written test in the subject area will be held, if required, to shortlist candidates for the interview on the same day depending upon the number of candidates.
- The Director & appointing authority has the right to accept /reject any application with assigning any reason and no correspondence in this matter with be entertained.
- Please give the details of two responsible people of your locality or two references to whom you are known.
Candidates should bring with them all of the applicable documents in original and a single set of attested photocopies of the exact same and one passport size recent colour picture.
Walk-In Details for the NIRRH Job:
- Date & Time of Interview: 20.03.2020 between 09:00 hrs. to 11:00 hrs.
Stipend: Rs.31,000 plus 24 percent HRA per month
Post Graduate Degree in Basic Sciences or Graduate /Post Graduate degree in Professional Course Selected through a process described through any one of the following:
a) The scholar who are selected through National Eligibility Tests – CSIR-UGC, NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE qualified.
b) The selection process through National Level examinations conducted by Central Government Department and their agencies and Institution such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, USER etc.
Desirable Qualification: Candidate with experience in molecular Biology, Cell culture will be preferred.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: NIRRH Vacancy – Junior Research Fellow Post Available. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.