NII Research Associate Vacancies – MSc & PhD Life Science
NII Research Associate Vacancies – MSc & PhD Life Science. Recruitment of MSc Life Science candidates at NII. Research Associate & Project Assistant Posts. Research Job Openings at NII. Check out the details given below:
This job expires in :
NII Vacancy Details
Job Name: Research Associate (Three positions only) & Project Assistant (One position only)
No. of Posts: 03 & 01 each
Title of Project: “ImmunoEngineering: Cell therapy platform” funded by DBT
Principal Investigator: Dr. Amulya K. Panda, Director ([email protected])
Duration: till- 09.02.2023
Conditions for NII Vacancy:
- The candidates chosen for the above posts will be on contract for a single year or length of the project whichever is shorter, at a moment.
- No hostel/ home centre will be supplied.
- Applicants may clearly mention the class they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary evidence of exactly the same.
- No TA/DA is going to be compensated for attending the interview if called for.
- Aside from sending the application in the prescribed format given below, the candidates must send a cover letter, Curriculum Vitae along with a statement of research expertise relevant to the position (all as one PDF file). The cover letter must summarize The candidate’s research accomplishments in 1 page. The Curriculum Vitae should Contain details of his/or her technical expertise and list of publication(s), if any. Contact Info (with complete postal address, email ID and phone number) for 3 Academic referees should be provided. The subject line of your email application Should read’Application for SRF (P) position’.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
How to Apply for NII Vacancy:
Interested applicants can apply directly, (only in the format attached below), through email, to the Investigator of this project, clearly indicating the name of this project together with their complete C.V., email identification, fax numbers, phone numbers. Only Shortlisted applicants are called for interview and they needed to submit attested copies of each of their certifications along with a Demand Draft of Rs 100/drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/STPH and Girls candidates are exempted from payment of charges ) subject to submission of documentary evidence ), in the time of interview.
- Deadline: 26th March 2020
Qualification for NII Vacancy:
Research Associate- Position 1: PhD in molecular biology/immunology with experience in T cell culture, analysis and characterization along with flow cytometry expertise.
Research Associate- Position 2: PhD in molecular biology with experience in cloning and
expression of the single-chain variable fragment (scFv) and antibody in mammalian cells and its characterization.
Project Assistant: M.Sc. in Life Science.
Emoluments for NII Vacancy:
The selected candidates will draw consolidated emoluments as per Institute Rules, depending upon qualifications & experience.
- Research Associate Rs. 49,000/- + 24% HRA
- Project Assistant Rs. 20000/- + 24% HRA
View Notification & Download Format Below
Editor’s Note: NII Research Associate Vacancies – MSc & PhD Life Science, research associate, nii job, national institute of immunology jobs, check our socials, Podcast and also subscribe to the Newsletter