Johnson & Johnson Jobs – Food Tech R&D Scientist Vacancy
Johnson & Johnson Jobs – Food Tech R&D Scientist Vacancy. Johnson & Johnson MSc/PhD Food Technology recruitment. A Principal Scientist Self Care R&D vacancy for MSc/PhD candidates with the relevant experience can apply online for the vacancy at Johnson & Johnson. Candidates can check details on the same below:
Job Title: Principal Scientist Self Care R&D
Location: India-Maharashtra-Greater Mumbai-
Requisition ID: 2005808260W
Purpose of this Role:
- Development of pharmaceutical and food products for the India market.
- Ensure that all development projects and also related activities are executed according to J&J, Regulatory, GMP, Health & Safety, and Environment requirement and also finished according to project timelines.
- Operate independently from technical directions as well as demonstrate strong project leadership
- Support the local and regional cross-functional teams in creating product innovations based on consumer insights
- Serve as an on the ground voice in India for the Regional Self Care R&D organization in negotiating as well as partnering across different functions as well as brands
- Lead assigned Selfcare (pharmaceutical and also food) internal as well as external innovation projects to support AP Selfcare business needs by working with the cross-functional team to execute due diligence, formulate technical strategy, develop formulations and processes and also provide support as required to drive decisions and manage risks.
- Manage external institutions, CROs, and also technology development companies to ensure smooth project execution across pre-formulation, procedure design, optimization, scale-up and procedure characterization
- Actively interact with Marketing, QA, Supply Chain, Medical & Regulatory Affairs teams to guarantee effective execution of product development projects
- Lead technical cross-functional teams in developing recommendations for complex issues
- Manage multiple NPD/NPI projects simultaneously and ensure on-budget and on-time delivery of project goals.
- Oversee technology transfer of pharmaceutical and food products from external partners to internal development or from R&D to manufacturing plant till product launch
- Serve as the on the Ground voice for the regional AP Self Care R&D team in India.
- Master’s degree or above in Food Technology streams.
Experience and Skills:
- Ideally experience in both Pharmaceutical and Food product innovation/manufacturing company.
- Generally needs 6-8 years of experience with masters or comparable
- Typically requires 4-6 years of experience with PhD
Editor’s Note: Johnson & Johnson Jobs – Food Tech R&D Scientist Vacancy. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.