JNU Project Recruitment – Biotech / Life Science / Bioinformatics Apply
JNU Project Recruitment – Biotech / Life Science / Bioinformatics Apply. Jawaharlal Nehru University, jobs for msc candidates. MSc Senior Research Fellow Jobs. Research Jobs for MSc Life Sciences/ Bioinformatics/ Biotechnology Candidates. Interested and eligible candidates check out the details below:
This job expires in :
Special Centre for Molecular Medicines
Jawaharlal Nehru University
Name of the Post: Senior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: “A Multi-Scale Approach to Combat the Mechanism of Antimicrobial Resistance through PPEF a Known Bacterial topoisomerase IA Inhibitors.”
Duration: The position is entirely temporary and co-terminus with the project. The fellowship will certainly be as per sanction in the project and/or based on. The initial appointment might be for 3 months or based on the recommendation of the selection committee, which can be extended on the basis of an assessment of the applicant’s performance and discernment of the Competent Authority.
How to Apply for JNU Vacancy:
- The eligible applicants may further be shortlisted based upon the qualification/experience depending on the overall number of applications received.
- JNU may select applicant against the above post depending upon the qualifications and experience of the applicant and reserves the right to relax any of the qualification( s) in case the applicant is found otherwise well qualified by the Selection Committee.
- Eligible candidates may apply by sending their complete application in the given format. The attested copies of the certifications and proof of research experience (if any type of) are to be attached with the hard copy of the application. The applications should reach at the address given below latest by April 5, 2020.
- Prof. Vibha Tandon, Special Centre for Molecular Medicines, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi-110067, on or prior to 5th April 2020.
- Please keep in mind that no TA/DA will certainly be paid for attending the interview for the said positions.
Salary: Rs.35000/- + 30% HRA
- M.Sc. degree in Life Sciences, Biotechnology, Bioinformatics or related field. The applicant must have an excellent academic record. It will certainly be an advantage to have experience in the area of cloning, protein purification, enzyme kinetics, FPLC and GFC.
- Masters degree in Life Sciences/ Bioinformatics with a strong academic record. The student qualified GATE will certainly be given preference.
- Applicants must have at least 2 years of research experience and preference will be given to applicants with experience in microbiological and biophysical techniques.
- Start Date of Advertisement: 17th March, 2020
- End Date of Advertisement: 05 April, 2020
Editor’s Note: JNU Project Recruitment – Biotech / Life Science / Bioinformatics Apply, jnu delhi jobs. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.