JNU Latest Jobs – Junior/Senior Research Fellow Posts
JNU Latest Jobs – Junior/Senior Research Fellow Posts. Jawaharlal Nehru University, jobs for msc candidates. MSc Junior Research Fellow Jobs. Research Jobs for MSc Life Sciences / Biological Science Candidates. Interested and eligible candidates check out the details below:
This job expires in :
Jawaharlal Nehru University
School of Computational & Integrative Sciences
Formal appointment of 2x JRF on a DST funded Cluster project entitled “ Developing a Public Health Informatics Platform in India for a systems View of Health and Diseases” and 1x SRF on an ICMR funded project entitled “Fragment-Based Drug Discovery – Development and establishment of tools and techniques for rapid design and translation of novel chemical entities” in the laboratory of Prof. Andrew Lynn, SC&IS, JNU would be made through an interview as scheduled below.
Briefly, the scope of the DST project is the development of a platform for disease prediction with a particular focus on tuberculosis. The project is expected to run until May 2022.
The ICMR project entails applying methods to establish as well as standardise fragment-based drug discovery utilizing experimental and computational means. The project is given as a POC stage as well as expected to run until September 2020.
How to Apply for JNU Vacancy:
* Candidates desiring to be considered for the interview may send a copy of their Curriculum Vitae by email to [email protected] with the subject “Application for JRF/SRF position”, and be present latest by 10:45 AM on 23/3/2020 at the SCIS building, JNU.
- Date: Monday 23rd March 2020.
- Time: 11:00 AM onwards *.
- Place: School of Computational & Integrative Sciences, JNU.
Essential Skills needed for the project:
Proven skills in software development and also the application of common bioinformatics tools.
Essential Qualifications: As per DST notification regarding minimum qualifications for.
- JRF: Post Graduate Degree in Basic Sciences or Graduate Degree in Professional Course with NET qualification OR Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course.
- SRF: Post Graduate Degree in Basic Sciences or Graduate Degree in Professional Course with NET qualification OR Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course with a minimum of two years of research experience.
Editor’s Note: JNU Latest Jobs – Junior/Senior Research Fellow Posts, jnu delhi jobs. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.