INTAS Job Openings – Biotech & Molecular Biology Scientist
INTAS Job Openings – Biotech & Molecular Biology Scientist. Biotechnology and Molecular Biology Vacancies. INTAS Pharma Biotech & Mol Bio Job. MSc Latest Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the details on the same below:
Name of the Post: Associate Scientist – Clone Development
Experience: 3 – 5 Years
Place: Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
Seniority Level: Associate
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Research
- Independently executive experiments related to cell line development
- Data Compilation, analysis and presentation in departmental meetings
- Generation of technical reports and other documents related to clone development
- Look at equipment maintenance and data recording
- Interact with the cross-functional department for smooth flow of information and task completion.
Technical Skills required:
- Proficiency in mammalian cell culture, experience in microbial culture handling
- Generation of stable cell lines (transfection to single-cell clone identification) for developing biosimilars.
- Should have some knowledge of regulatory requirements for clone development.
- Experienced in working with high-end equipment for clone development like ClonePix, Octet, Imaging Systems, Ambr15 etc.
- Computer Literacy in the spreadsheet, graphing and DOE Softwares
- Masters in Biotechnology / Molecular Biology, having experience of 3 – 5 years in the area of Clone Development.
Editor’s Note: INTAS Job Openings – Biotech & Molecular Biology Scientist. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.