ICRISAT Job Latest – Plant Breeding & Genetics / Botany Vacancy
ICRISAT Job Latest – Plant Breeding & Genetics / Botany Vacancy. Plant Breeding & Genetics / Botany vacancies are available at ICRISAT. ICRISAT hiring for research vacancies, and msc candidates with mentioned qualifications are eligible. Check out all the details posted below on the same:
This job expires in :
Name of Job: Scientific Officer – Pre-Breeding
No. of Posts: 01
How to Apply:
Candidates should apply on or before 11 April 2020, with latest Cv, as well as the names and also contact info of 3 referrals that are knowledgeable concerning your professional qualifications and also work experience. All applications will be acknowledged, nevertheless only shortlisted candidates will be gotten in touch with.
Please CLICK HERE to send your application.
Deadline: on or before 11 April 2020
- Planning, designing and execution of lab, greenhouse and field experiments in ICRISAT mandate crops under the supervision of the lead scientist.
- Management and also the coordination of day-to-day research activities.
- Data collection, as well as statistical analysis of experimental data.
- Maintain and update electronic databases.
- Supervision as well as training of research technicians for data collection and also proper maintenance of research experiments.
- Help the scientist in the preparation of technical reports, research articles as well as various other related jobs once in a while.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Knowledge in data analysis is desirable.
- Great team player as well as adaptable to working in a multicultural team.
- M.Sc. in Plant Breeding and also Genetics/ Agricultural Biotechnology/Botany from a reputed university with the great academic record.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a research institute, university or private sector company.
- Capability to work under field conditions for extended hours.
- Great knowledge of data management methods and the ability to use spreadsheets (eg., Excel, MS Access) and also statistical software.
- Candidate having experience in wide hybridization and plant tissue culture techniques will be preferred.
The is a Locally Recruited Staff (LRS) position for 3 years, renewable based upon the performance of the incumbent and the Institute’s continuing need for the position.
Editor’s Note: ICRISAT Job Latest – Plant Breeding & Genetics / Botany Vacancy, icrisat recruitment. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.