ICAR-NBAIR Job – Life Science Research Fellow Vacancy
ICAR-NBAIR Job – Life Science Research Fellow Vacancy. Junior Research Fellow post for msc life science candidates at ICAR-NBAIR. Life Science Junior Research Fellow Job Openings. Check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Job Name: Junior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: “Signalling mechanism in the tri-trophic interaction between Brasicacious plants their insect pest and parasitoid of the pest”
Terms & Conditions:
- Maximum age limit: The age should be maximum 35 years for male and 40 years for female.
- Applicants with minimum eligibility alone need to send application/appear for the interview.
- The applicant must submit attested copies of certificates along with an application and a brief of work done during graduation, post-graduation & present employment and two passport size photographs. Applicant must bring with them original documents including experience certificates, project work (if any) at the time of interview for verification.
- All eligible candidates are requested to be present 30 minutes before the scheduled time on the date of interview for necessaries formalities.
- No objection certificate from the employer/ University, in case he/ she is in employment elsewhere.
- The selected candidates shall not claim for regular appointments at this Institute as the fellowship/post is purely temporary and co-terminus with respective Project/Schemes.
- The initial appointment is up to 26.11.2021 or till the closure of the project whichever is earlier and the continuation of the JRF will depend upon the progress reviewed every six months by the Principal Investigator.
- No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview. The interview will be held on 26th March 2020 at ICAR-NBAIR, Hebbal, Bangalore – 560024 at 10:30 AM.
- Any other clarifications can be had on the date of interview.
- The decision of the Competent Authority will be final and binding in all respects.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate
- Place of posting will be ICAR-NBAIR, Bangalore.
- MS word version of the application format can also be obtained from website www.nbair.res.in.
- Do not send your original certificates along with the application.
- Do not send soft copy of the application by E-mail.
- No call letters will be issued. Applicants are expected to be present at the interview venue on the said date and time and half an hour before the scheduled time.
- Late arrival (After 10:30 AM) of applicants for the interview will be considered as ABSENT.
How to Apply:
The Qualified candidates may appear for the walk-in-interview on 4th April 2020 at 10:30 AM and their complete bio-data in the Application format furnished in pages 3-4. Those candidates, who Want to send an advance copy of this application, can send it in the address provided below on or before 3rd April 2020.
Dr. N. Bakthavatsalam,
Principal Scientist & Principal Investigator
ICAR-National Bureau of Agricultural Insect Resources,
Post Bag No. 2491, H. A. Farm Post,
Bellary Road, Hebbal, Bangalore – 560 024
- Deadline: 3rd April 2020
- Date, Time & Venue of Interview: 4th April 2020 at 10:30 AM at ICAR-National Bureau of Agricultural Insect Resources, Hebbal, Bangalore,
Emoluments (Fixed) per month: Rs. 31,000/- pm (consolidated) + HRA. The incumbent will not be eligible for any other allowances.
Essential Qualification: M.Sc. in Agril. Entomology/ Zoology with entomology as one of the subjects or life sciences with experience in insect chemical ecology. Those with 3 years Bachelor’s degree must have NET/GATE qualification or equivalent.
Desirable Qualification: Knowledge on insect chemical ecology / tritrophic interactions with hands-on experience on using electroantennogram, Gas chromatography coupled electroantennogram detector (GCEAD), GCMS and other behavioural equipment.
View Notification & Download Format Below
Editor’s Note: ICAR-NBAIR Job – Life Science Research Fellow Vacancy, msc jobs, junior research fellow jobs, jrf jobs. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.