Haryana University Post – MSc Biotech/Life Science Eligible
Haryana University Post – MSc Biotech/Life Science Eligible. Central University of Haryana is hiring for research fellow position. JRF post for msc candidates at Central University of Haryana. Check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Haryana University Vacancy Details
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 01
Name of Project: “Surface expression of Glucagon like peptide-1 on indigenous probiotic Lactobacillus for management of type 2 diabetes”
Period: The fellowship is tenable for a duration up to 26 Nov 2021 or termination of the project, whichever is earlier.
Application Instructions for Haryana University Vacancy:
Applicants fulfilling the below requirements have to essentially bring:
- Their CV mentioning: complete details of academic qualifications, research experiences, telephone/mobile number, email address, names as well as contact details of references familiar with candidate’s qualifications and achievements etc.
- attested copies along with original copies of relevant documents as well as 3 passport size photograph at the time of interview.
- Date & Venue of walk-in-interview: 8th April 2020 (reporting time: up to 11 am) at Department of Nutrition Biology, Central University of Haryana, Jant-Pali, Mahendergarh, Haryana-123031.
Keep in mind:
- The above post is purely short-term for the sanctioned project and also period.
- No T.A/ D.A. or any other allowances will be paid for attending the interview.
- Fellowship might be cancelled at any time in case of any type of misconduct, unsatisfactory research work, or if the fellow is found ineligible later.
- The rules and regulations of CUH and/or the funding agency (SERB-DST) will be applicable to the selected applicant.
Dr. Ashwani Kumar (Principal Investigator)
Department of Nutrition Biology
Central University of Haryana, Mahendergarh
Fellowship Amount: Fellowship as per SERB-DST rules
Essential Qualification: M.Sc. in Molecular Biology/Biochemistry/Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Microbial Biotechnology/Nutrition Biology/Molecular Medicine/Life Sciences/or in any other relevant subject with at the very least 60% marks or comparable with NET or M.Tech. in Biotechnology/Biochemical Engineering with at the very least 60% marks or equivalent with NET.
Desirable Qualification: Research exposure in associated areas of microbiology, molecular biology, gene cloning as well as protein expression.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Haryana University Post – MSc Biotech/Life Science Eligible, msc life sciences jobs, msc jobs. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.