Freshers Life Science Associate Scientist Recruitment at Procter & Gamble
Freshers Life Science Associate Scientist Recruitment at Procter & Gamble. Freshers Procter & Gamble (P&G) Jobs. Life Science Vacancy. Freshers Jobs. Interested candidates can check out all of the details below:
Job Title: Associate Scientist Regulatory Affairs; Life Cycle Management, Personal Health Care International
Job: Research & Development
Primary Location: IN-Maharashtra-Mumbai
Job Type: Full-time
Req No: HR 00003762
- Coordinate Regulatory Life Cycle Management activities for Cough & Cold portfolio.
- Coordinate with Local Regulatory Affairs for rollouts (expansions to white space), variants, renewals, responding to health authority requests.
- Maintain Master Dossiers and put together, review, and provide dossiers for local registration and also compliance to achieve registrations for the specific product portfolio.
- Provide Regulatory input for Periodic Safety Update Reports (PSURs), Periodic Quality Reports (PQRs), and also Product Data Sheets (PDS).
- Advise the organization of prospective regulatory risks in normal everyday activities and recommend compliant actions.
- Liaise with Corporate Technical and Product Supply functions to provide the currently registered details of each product.
- Ensure regulatory assessments are conducted for change controls in the Quality Tracking system.
- Guarantee that the Regulatory Info Management system is maintained and also updated for all activities under role responsibility, consisting of a review of documents.
Requirements (skills/ experiences) for the role:
- Education: A minimum of Master Scientific degree in Life-Science (pharmacy, medicine, chemistry, biology, etc.)
- Languages: Proficient in the English language. Job Qualifications:
- Fresh grad or initial regulatory experience (0-2 years) preferably in consumer health and preferably across multiple regulatory classification areas (health supplements, medicines, etc.).
- Strong motivation for dossier maintenance as well as product change management.
- Skilled in working with complex Regulatory database.
- Strong initiative and follow-through with accountability for work quality.
- Excellent attention to detail, great communication and also presentation skills.
- Results-oriented and also self-motivating with an ability to influence others.
- Openness to change and capability to think out of the box.
Editor’s Note: Freshers Life Science Associate Scientist Recruitment at Procter & Gamble, Procter & Gamble jobs, associate scientist jobs. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.