DRDO Recruitment 2020 – Defence Food Research Lab
DRDO Recruitment 2020 – Defence Food Research Lab. MSc Microbiology / Food Technology/ Food Science/ Food Science & Nutrition candidates are eligible to attend the walk-in-interview. A high pay of will be given. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the details on the same below:
The Walk-in-interview scheduled for the following posts on 29 Apr 2020, is. postponed till further orders in view of the lockdown throughout the country due to COVID-19.
DEFENCE FOOD RESEARCH LABORATORY,
SIDDARTHA NAGAR, MYSORE – 570 011
A Walk – in – Interview for the Award of DRDO Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) will be held on 29 Apr 2020 at DFRL, Mysore for the following posts.
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
DRDO Fellowship/ Project: DRDO Fellowship
No. of Posts: 03
Area/s of Research:
- FOOD SCIENCE/FOOD SCIENCE & NUTRITION
- FOOD TECHNOLOGY
Age Limit: 28 years as on the date of interview. (Age is relax-able by 5 years for SC/ST as well as 3 years for OBC as per Govt. policies).
How to Apply:
- The period of Jr. Research Fellowship is originally for two years and will be elevated for one year as SRF, subject to satisfactory performance to be assessed by the Committee.
- Qualification for the above post will be determined as on the date of Walk-in-Interview.
- The application form can be downloaded from www.drdo.gov.in.
- Candidates that are not meeting the below-mentioned qualification need not apply/attend the Walk-in-Interview.
- Applicants operating in Govt / Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Bodies must bring‘ No objection certificate ‘at the time of Walk-in-Interview.
- Candidates require to produce their original documents along with Xerox copies of the documents for proof of Caste. Age. Education Qualification/NET/GATE and NOC( wherever applicable) along with Passport size Photographs. failing which the candidate will be debarred from attending the Walk-in-interview. Candidates might bring project report/technical work demo in support of their candidature. Copies of all the documents to be submitted in addition to the application.
- Application appended in this advertisement may be typed as well as submitted along with copies of testimonials at the time of Walk-in-interview.
- The antecedent of chosen candidates will be verified at the time of joining. if selected.
- Admission shall not be claimed by any kind of applicant as a matter
of right. The admission will be entirely at the discretion of the Selection Committee of the Lab which may decline to admit any type of candidate without assigning any type of reason thereof. The number of seats for JRF may increase or reduce without prior notice.
- It may please be noted that the offer of Fellowship does not confer on Fellows any type of right of absorption in DRDO.
- Reporting time is
0900 hrs on 29 Apr 2020at the main gate of DFRL Mysore. Latecomers will not be allowed at any cost.
- The Applicants that are willing to attend Walk-in-interview may send their consent letter.
- The applicant will have to mention the Position as well as Subject for which he/she appears/applied.
- How to reach the venue of Walk-in-interview:- DFRL is located 2 km from Mysore Suburban Bus-Stand and also 5 km from Railway Station as well as nearest Land Mark is Mysore Milk Dairy. T. Narasipur Road. Mysore-570011.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending Walk-in-Interview or for joining. if chosen.
Stipend monthly of JRF is Rs. 31,000/- + HRA as per DRDO Policies.
Essential Qualification: M.Sc with First class & NET/GATE in JRF
View Notification & Download Application Format Below
Editor’s Note: DRDO Recruitment 2020 – Defence Food Research Lab. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.