Central Silk Board Jobs – CSRTI Mysore JRF Recruitment
Central Silk Board Jobs – CSRTI Mysore JRF Recruitment. MSc Botany/Zoology/Life Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry Junior Research Fellow opportunities at Central Sericultural Research & Training Institute (CSRTI), Mysore. Latest Jobs for msc Botany/Zoology/Life Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry candidates at Mysore. Interested and eligible candidates can check out the details on the same below
This job expires in :
Applications are invited by the undersigned from the qualified candidates for ONE post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF), in the following research project sponsored by Central Silk Board, Government of India, in this laboratory.
Name of the Job: Junior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 01
Name of Project: “Isolation, Characterization of chitin/chitosan from silkworm pupal exuviae/spent pupae and its commercial exploitation” (Project Code: PIC-01008-SI)”
Tenure of Project: February 2020 – January 2022 or completion of project whichever is earlier.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may appear for a Walk-in-Interview at the time and venue given below with bio-data along with a passport size picture, originals and one copy each of educational qualifications from 10th class onwards, date of birth, NOC from present employer (if employed), research experience certification and caste certification for SC/ST applicants, together with a valid email Id and telephone/mobile numbers.
- Date of walk-in-interview: 17-03-2020
- Time: 9.30 AM (Candidates must reach the venue by 9 AM for confirmation of documents).
- The entry of candidates will is permitted only till 12 Noon.
- Venue: Central Sericultural Research & Training Institute (CSRTI), Manandavadi Road, Srirampura, Mysuru-570008.
- Upper age limitation: 28 years as on 29/02/2020 (relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/OBC/ Physically challenged as well as women applicants).
- No TA will be provided to attend the interview.
- The above-mentioned position is purely short-term on a contractual basis and also co-terminus with the project. Further claim for any post will not be entertained thereafter.
- Canvassing in any kind of form will lead to termination of candidature.
- The decision of the Director shall be final and also binding in all respects.
- Incomplete applications will summarily be rejected.
- Address for correspondence: The Director, Central Sericultural Research and Training Institute, Central Silk Board, Min.of Textiles, Govt.of India, Manandvadi Road, Srirampura, Mysore. Email: [email protected]; [email protected], Phone: 0821-2362757
Essential Qualification: First class [equivalent to 60% marks (55% for SC/ST applicants)] M. Sc in Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/ Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Sericulture/ Botany/ Zoology
Desirable Qualification: Knowledge in the extraction and also the characterization of bioactive compounds from biological samples together with the handling of microbes.
Emoluments: Rs.15,000 monthly + 16 % (HRA); Total emoluments: Rs.17,400/- monthly.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Central Silk Board Jobs – CSRTI Mysore JRF Recruitment. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.