Bioinformatics Job PerkinElmer – Apply Online
PerkinElmer is a global technology leader driving growth and initiative in the Environmental and Human Health Science markets. PerkinElmer Genomics is one of the world’s largest providers of newborn screening services and offers comprehensive genetic testing solutions that help provide insight into the complex nature of rare and inherited diseases. The PerkinElmer DNA Sequencing Services business provides state of the art DNA/RNA measurement services.
Bioinformatics Job PerkinElmer. PerkinElmer is currently hiring for Bioinformatics Analyst post to utilize bioinformatics tools to analyze clinical data generated in our highly advanced DNA sequencing center.
Post Name: Bioinformatics Analyst
Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Job ID: JR-013745
- This person will work closely with our bioinformaticians in the United States to process and manage Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) data, as well as other molecular testing data such as Sanger and MLPA.
- There are also opportunities for the Bioinformatics Analyst in this Bioinformatics Job PerkinElmer – to develop new data processing pipelines, software applications, databases, and custom scripts.
- Additional responsibilities include exploring and/or evaluating the state of the art bioinformatics tools, maintaining sample tracking logs and delivering results to customers.
Eligibility / Skills Required For Bioinformatics Job at PerkinElmer
- Bachelor or Master degree in bioinformatics, biostatistics, computer sciences or equivalent in Life Sciences discipline.
- Programming skills and proficiency in programming languages including Perl/Python, R, SQL, and shell scripting.
Bioinformatics Job PerkinElmer
- Experience in building and delivering NGS data analysis pipelines and software applications is a plus.
- Strong programming skills and proficiency in programming languages including Perl/Python, R, SQL, and shell scripting.
- Strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to work independently as well as work with others in a team.
- Experience in working in a clinical laboratory environment.
How To Apply:
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online below:
Bioinformatics Analyst Job for Msc Life Science & Msc bioinformatics, Msc life science bioinformatics job, PerkinElmer Jobs.