Amity University Vacancy Latest – Biochem/Biotech/Life Science Apply
Amity University Vacancy Latest – Biochem/Biotech/Life Science Apply. Amity Institute of Anthropology, Amity University Junior Research Fellow Vacancy. Amity University, Noida, Junior Research Fellow Job Openings. Interested and eligible candidates check below:
This job expires in :
Amity Vacancy Details
Advertisement Date: 25-03-2020
Name of Post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No. of Posts: 01
Name of Project: “Non invasive based lung cancer screening in East Khasi Hills Meghalaya.”
Funding Agency: ICMR
Duration: 03 years
How to Apply for Amity Vacancy:
- Appointment of this applicant will be regulated by the terms and conditions of the funding agency especially applicable to the stated project
- Interested candidates should submit their application with details of academic qualifications within 20 days of this advertisement to [email protected] with cc to [email protected].
- Please mention “JRF–AIA–ICMR” in the subject line.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
Fellowship for Amity Vacancy: Rs. 31,000/- pm
Essential Qualifications for Amity Vacancy:
- Master’s degree in Anthropology / Life Sciences / Biotechnology / Biochemistry /Other Allied Sciences with a minimum of 55% (or equivalent CGPA) from recognized University.
- The candidate must have qualified the NET/GATE.
Editor’s Note: Amity University Vacancy Latest – Biochem/Biotech/Life Science Apply, biotechnology jobs, research careers. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.