Amazon Recruitment 2020 – Microbiology / Food Tech Apply Online
Amazon Recruitment 2020 – Microbiology / Food Tech Apply Online. Microbiology and Food Tech job openings at Amazon, India – Mumbai. Interested and eligible candidates are requested to check out all of the details on the description, the basic and preferred qualifications all detailed below:
Name of the Post: F&V Quality Specialist
Job ID: 1068936 | ARIPL – Maharashtra
Location: IN, MH, Navi Mumbai
- Review the quality during the inbound at LPC
- Reject the damaged/defective items back to the vendor
- Make a note of the items rejected during the inbound (by item/by the vendor, quantity).
- Audit the quality during picking & packing procedure performed by the LPC associates.
- Monitor the Packaging standards during the packing process.
- Perform everyday audit of F&V Bins and share weekly/daily report with the stakeholders.
- Train the LPC associates on F&V quality and packaging. Conduct bi-weekly audit at UBO1 as well as UBO2 spokes on F&V quality as well as highlight the findings.
- A bachelor’s degree in the food-related discipline, such as food science, microbiology, or food industry management is the minimal requirement.
- Ought to have at least 2-3 yrs. of experience in food production companies or government inspection agencies.
Ought to have at least 2-3 years. of experience in food production companies or government inspection agencies.
Editor’s Note: Amazon Recruitment 2020 – Microbiology / Food Tech Apply Online, quality specialist job openings. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.