SRM Biotech Jobs – Junior Research Fellow Vacancy
SRM Biotech Jobs – Junior Research Fellow Vacancy. SRM Institute of Science and Technology is hiring MSc candidates for a Junior Research Fellow Post. Indian Nationals who are interested in applying for the same can check out all of the details on the same below:
NAME OF THE POST: Junior Research Fellow
NUMBER OF POSITION: Subject to the availability of vacancies in respective fields
FELLOWSHIP DURATION: 3 (03) years.
FELLOWSHIP AMOUNT: As per the Institute standards.
AGE LIMIT: Maximum 27 years as on 31/12/2019.
How to Apply:
KEEP IN MIND(s)*
- * Applicants appearing for the final evaluation of degree program might likewise apply. They will be thought-about as Result Awaited (RA) category during the interview. Nonetheless, if chosen he/she needs to submit documentary proof of essential qualification prior to joining.
- * Qualification and experience might be relaxed at any point of time for exceptional.
- The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of the information, various other documents and photographs.
- Mere, having the prescribed qualification does not make sure that the candidate would be called for Interview. The Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit and requirement of the respective field.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be informed by email regarding the interview date. So, the applicant must provide valid Email IDs in their applications.
- Shortlisted applicants have to present themselves for the interview on the interview date with updated Curriculum Vitae and original as well as attested copies of mark sheets/certificates in support of their academic qualifications.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
- Candidates chosen for JRF can also apply for the regular PhD program in the respective Departments, provided they satisfy the eligibility criterion followed by selection procedure laid down by the institute.
- After qualifying the PhD admission/selection test the applicant will be registered as a regular PhD scholar as well as eligible to draw the fellowship and also other allowances according to the Institute rules.
- This appointment will be for three years just, which may be extended for one more year in some exceptional cases, after reviewing stringently the performance of the applicant.
Hostel accommodation might be provided based on Institute rules.
Minimum Qualifications: Minimum of 60% in each Post-Graduate (PG) level examinations in Basic/ Applied Sciences including Engineering Sciences, Biotechnology and Atmospheric Sciences from any recognized University as well as academic institutions in India/abroad.
Editor’s Note: SRM Biotech Jobs – Junior Research Fellow Vacancy. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.