SACON Govt Job – Life Science Research Biologist Post
SACON Govt Job – Life Science Research Biologist Post. Master’s degree with a botany/zoology and life sciences background are eligible to apply for Research Fellow & Biologist positions. SACON is recruiting msc botany/ zoology/life sciences candidates with relevant eligibility are encouraged to walk-in for the positions below:
This job expires in :
SACON Job Details
Advt. No. SACON/RES/RSCHRS-SELECTION, 02/2020
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR THE SACON JOB:
- Candidates applying for the above position should possess the Essential Qualification as per the details given against the position.
- The upper age limit may be relaxed up to five years in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST and 3 years for OBC/Women and Physically Challenged category according to Central Government standards.
- The selected candidate will be engaged initially for a period mentioned contrary to the advertised position. Subsequently his/her tenure could be extended depending upon the exigencies of work at the sole discretion of the Centre and satisfactory performance of the candidate.
- Selected candidate may be allowed hostel accommodation at SACON according to availability. Other benefits and advantages to the research personnel are admissible in accordance with the rules.
- The selection of the candidate(s) will be based on the walk-in-interview to be held at SACON, Moongilpallam, Anaikatty, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu on 17.03.2020. Candidates must report to the venue at 09.00 a.m. on the day of interview for registration.
- Canvassing in any form is accountable for rejection of the candidature.
- The Centre won’t provide accommodation for candidates appearing for the interview.
- The application form may be downloaded from the link www.sacon.in.
- The Director, SACON reserves the right to reject any candidature in view of incomplete information given by the candidate or for another reason.
How to Apply: The application form can be downloaded from the link http://www.sacon.in.
Duly filled-in applications in addition to self-attested true copies of testimonials of educational qualifications, research experience, day of birth, extracurricular activities etc. should be handed in at the interview venue. All original documents in support of qualifications, age etc need to be produced at the time of interview for verification.
Name of the Position: Junior Research Biologist (01 No)
Project title: Preparation of revised avifauna conservation plans for five developmental projects for Chattisgarh Forest Department.
Age: Below 28 years according to 17.03.2020; the upper age limit may be relaxed up to five years in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST and 3 years for OBC/Women and Physically Challenged category;
Duration: Three years;
Emoluments: Rs. 31,000/ per month plus HRA as applicable;
Essential Qualification For SACON Job: M. Sc Degree in Wildlife Biology/Ecology/Zoology/Botany/Environmental Science/Life Sciences from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% marks or above;
Desirable Qualifications For SACON Job: Field experience in ecological studies on avifauna/ impact assessment studies;
Description of Work For SACON Job: The chosen applicant needs to undertake ecological studies in remote field sites of Chattisgarh state.
Editor’s Note: SACON Govt Job – Life Science Research Biologist Post, SACON Job Vacancies for Msc, SACON Job Vacancies – Life Science Research Fellow Jobs, biotechnology jobs, life science careers, sacon research jobs, msc jobs. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.