Pepsi Food Tech Vacancy – R&D Job, Apply Online
Pepsi Food Tech Vacancy – R&D Job, Apply Online. If you are looking for Food Tech jobs, then PepsiCo India requires Food Technology to apply online for Pepsi Food Tech Job – R&D Vacancy, Apply Online position that is available at PepsiCo. For more details on the experience required, job description, key responsibilities and such, check Biotecnika.
Pepsi Job Details
Req ID: 203977BR
Designation: Manager – R&D -Supplier Quality Assurance
Location: Gurgaon, India
Categories: Research and Development
- Drive the Global Supplier Quality Assurance Agenda for Snacks and also Beverages across AMESA Sector working closely with the Sector Regional lead.
- New Approvals: Partnering with cross-functional teams – R&D- SRA, QA, PD, General Practitioner and provide inputs for innovations, BCP, Strategic Supplier approval agenda of Business units in AMESA in line to Global Standards.
- Reapprovals: Lead Reapproval of suppliers inline to Global Targets assigned for the year across AMESA and also seeing to it appropriate documents, procedures and supplier systems are evacuated and also housed as per Global Guidelines.
- Performance Management: This role would include individual leading the performance management agenda for suppliers inline to Global Standards.
- The individual would likewise be the point person to support the Regional SQA lead on BCP, Productivity agendas relate to supplier approvals as well as new approvals.
- In this role, the successful applicant will; drive supplier conformance to the PepsiCo Standards and SQA process compliance while also supporting Productivity, Innovation as well as Brand Stewardship initiatives. This will be accomplished with the efficient as well as efficient collaboration, coordination and also communication with a wide variety of stakeholders (Regional support team, Suppliers, BIS, Regulatory, PD and also General Practitioner).
- The individual would likewise be responsible for leading site visits, audits and supplier development agenda for critical projects inline to AOP plans for AMESA region.
- The individual would also be responsible for maintenance of supplier data records in the global Supplier Management Its application.
- The individual would be expected to support the Region SQA lead on regular updates on progress at the region, sector as well as the global level to stakeholders.
- External Customer Engagement
- Work with 3rd party accreditation bodies for Supplier audits in line to Pepsico Global Standards.
- Work with suppliers to buildability of suppliers, issue and also the incident resolution in line to Pepsico Guidelines.
Experience and Qualification
- Education Abilities: Minimum Bachelor’s of Sciences, Masters degree or equivalent would be added advantage.
- At the very least 2-year experience in Food & beverage industry in Quality/ Supplier Assurance/ product Development/ RD.
- Supplier Quality Assurance– Basic understanding of supplier Quality assurance concepts.
- Knowledge on the Life cycle of Specifications and suppliers as well as the interface in between the two life cycles.
- Capability to handle Product Life Cycle Tolls for management of suppliers/ Ingredients.
Skills and Behavioural Attributes:
- Proficiency in working knowledge of MS Word/Excel/Data search and also Internet search
- Project management ability – must be able to set and also handle top priorities while working on multiple, simultaneous projects.
- Effective communication skills, both of verbal (i.e. presentation, conference calls) and written (i.e. reports, e-mails) in English and also Chinese.
- Has learning capability, self-motivation and also desire for continual self-improvement as well as the ability to handle stakeholders across the business.
- Team player and works well with cross-functional virtual teams.
- Can work independently and has the initiative for problem-solving
Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular
Editor’s Note: Pepsi Food Tech Vacancy – R&D Job, Apply Online, food science & technology job vacancies, msc jobs. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.