Osmania University Biotech Job – Biochem/Microbio/Genetics Eligible
Osmania University Biotech Job – Biochem/Microbio/Genetics Eligible. Osmania University is hiring msc candidates for a research vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Job Name: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Project Title: “Functional Characterization and Clinical Validation of Identified Differentially Expressed Candidate Genes Associated with Cervical Cancer Progression and Recurrence”.
Name of the PI: Dr Smita C. Pawar
How to Apply:
The eligible candidates may apply to the undersigned. The application form is available at the Osmania University Press, the application together with a DD of Rs. 50/- drawn in favour of Registrar, Osmania University, need to be sent on or prior to 9th February 2020 to Dr Smita C. Pawar, Department of Genetics, Osmania University. Shortlisted applicants will be informed with email as well as called for interview to be held at Dean’s office, UCS, Osmania University.
Keep in mind:
- The position stated is short-term and for the period of duration of the project (3 years).
- The chosen candidate will be encouraged to join the PhD program according to institute guidelines.
- If the performance of an applicant is discovered unsuitable, the position can be terminated with 1-month notification.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The Applicants need to email their Curriculum Vitae to the PI with the subject of the mail as ‘Application for JRF position– DST-SERB project’.
- Candidates who have actually applied against this ad earlier need not apply once again.
- M.Sc./ M.Tech. in Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Genetics, as well as.
M.Pharma with a minimum of 55% marks.
- Qualified the CSIR-UGC-NET.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Osmania University Biotech Job – Biochem/Microbio/Genetics Eligible, osmania university careers, osmania university recruitment. Biotecnika Times Newsletter – also follow us on all of our social media. Also, check out the YouTube that we have as well.