Novartis Life Science Manager Job Opening – Apply Online
Novartis Life Science Manager Job Opening – Apply Online. Associate Manager jobs for life sciences candidates. Check out all of the details regarding the Associate Manager vacancy in the Global Drug Development dept given below:
Novartis Vacancy Details
Job Title: Associate Manager
Job ID: 289866BR
Location: Hyderabad, AP
Business Unit: PLS NBS
Employment Type: Regular
Job Description for Novartis Vacancy:
- Manage projects with critical portfolio effect. As a project manager, evaluate and also communicate risks as well as challenges to cross-functional teams like MS&T, QA, QC, Regulatory.
- Facilitate cross-functional team meetings in proposing solutions for change control implementation.
- Develop, manage and also optimize the data extraction, transformation as well as the reporting process.
- Eliminate manual steps by developing (semi) automation scripts/ workflows for improved efficiency as well as enhanced deliverable’ quality
- Take ownership of improving client experience for applicable analytics solutions by regular customer connect, collecting feedback as well as managing expectations
- Provide support for solving business & procedure-related problems
- Drive continuous improvement projects for process simplification as well as improved efficiency
- Facilitate training to the end-users on functionality, the utility of new solutions as well as dashboards
- Monitor, comply and also ensure the accuracy as well as timeliness of deliverable
- Client/ stakeholder experience
- Proceeds improvement in processes as well as deliverable quality
Minimum Requirements for Novartis Vacancy:
- Experience working with MS Excel as well as Excel macro programming favoured. Experience working in a GxP environment.
- Experience and/or understanding of quality systems. Demonstrated project management abilities in implementing robust quality systems in a regulated area.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, negotiation and issue solving skills; strong project management skills
- Graduate/ Post Grad in Engineering, Stats, Lifesciences, Pharmaceuticals, operations management
- Demonstrated expertise in using QlikSense connectors, extensions on server client.
- Demonstrated expertise on ETL as well as data wrangling tools like Alteryx, R, Python, SQL or similar
- Comprehending of Pharma product lifecycle as well as regulatory requirements
- Hands-on experience on developing simulations as well as real-time KPIs
Editor’s Note: Novartis Life Science Manager Job Opening – Apply Online, life science careers. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.