NII Research Vacancies – MSc/PhD Biology Candidates Apply
NII Research Vacancies – MSc/PhD Biology Candidates Apply. Recruitment of PhD and MSc Biology candidates at NII. Research Associate/SRF/JRF Posts. Research Job Openings at NII. Check out the details given below:
This job expires in :
NII Vacancy Details
Job Name: Research Associate/Senior Research Fellow/Junior Research Fellow (Project)
No. of Posts: 01
Title of Project: “Investigating the mechanism by which a newly identified E3 ligase degrades tumour suppressor p53 during DNA damage” funded by DBT
Principal Investigator: Dr Sagar Sengupta Staff Scientist-VI ( [email protected] )
Conditions for NII Vacancy:
- The candidates chosen for the above posts will be on contract for a single year or length of the project whichever is shorter, at a moment.
- No hostel/ home centre will be supplied.
- Applicants may clearly mention the class they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary evidence of exactly the same.
- No TA/DA is going to be compensated for attending the interview if called for.
- Aside from sending the application in the prescribed format given below, the candidates must send a cover letter, Curriculum Vitae along with a statement of research expertise relevant to the position (all as one PDF file). The cover letter must summarize The candidate’s research accomplishments in 1 page. The Curriculum Vitae should Contain details of his/or her technical expertise and list of publication(s), if any. Contact Info (with complete postal address, email ID and phone number) for 3 Academic referees should be provided. The subject line of your email application Should read’Application for SRF (P) position’.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
How to Apply for NII Vacancy:
Interested applicants can apply directly, (only in the format attached below), through email, to the Investigator of this project, clearly indicating the name of this project together with their complete C.V., email identification, fax numbers, phone numbers. Only Shortlisted applicants are called for interview and they needed to submit attested copies of each of their certifications along with a Demand Draft of Rs 100/drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/STPH and Girls candidates are exempted from payment of charges ) subject to submission of documentary evidence ), in the time of interview.
- Deadline: 10.02.2020
Qualification for NII Vacancy:
- Research Associate: PhD in any branch of Biology
- Senior Research Fellow (Project): M.Sc in any branch of Biology with two years of research experience. Applicants need to have certified any ‘National Level Examination’.
- Junior Research Fellow (Project): M.Sc in any branch of Biology. Candidates have to have qualified any ‘National Level Examination’.
Emoluments for NII Vacancy:
The chosen applicants might be put in any of the below categories relying on qualification & experience:
- Research Associate: Rs. 47,000/- to 54,000/- monthly plus 24% HRA
- Senior Research Fellow: 35,000/- each month plus 24% HRA
- Junior Research Fellow: 31,000/- per month plus 24% HRA
Job Description & Desired Knowledge for NII Vacancy: The applicants must have experience in molecular biology techniques, human cell culture and protein purification. Preference will be offered to applicants who have experience in at least one of the following specialized techniques: Confocal microscopy. In vivo mouse models, microRNA manipulation, chromatin immunoprecipitations, mitochondrial biology
View Notification & Download Format Below
Editor’s Note: NII Research Vacancies – MSc/PhD Biology Candidates Apply, research associate, nii job, national institute of immunology jobs, check our socials, Podcast and also subscribe to the Newsletter