NII CRISPR Job Openings – Biological & Life Science Research Vacancies
NII CRISPR Job Openings – Biological & Life Science Research Vacancies. National Institute of Immunology – NII is recruiting for Research Associate / Junior Research Fellow (Project) / Senior Research Fellow job for biological / life sciences candidates. National Institute of Immunology is hiring for msc candidates, check out the details given below:
This job expires in :
- Research Associate (One Position Only)
- Junior Research Fellow/Senior Research
- Fellow (Project) (One Position only)
Title of Project: “Usage of CRISPR-generated isogenic model systems to identify and validate small molecules which can reverse drug resistance” funded by DBT
Principal Investigator: Dr. Sagar Sengupta ( [email protected] )
Duration: 6 Months ( or six months only)
How to Apply:
- CANDIDATE MAY FILL UP APPLICATION FORM IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT ALONG WITH NECESSARY DOCUMENTS FOR VERIFICATION.
- APPLICATIONS FORMS CONTAINING INCOMPLETE INFORMATION SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- DATE OF PASSING THE EXAMINATIONS MUST BE INDICATED CLEARLY.
- ONLY REGISTERED APPLICANTS WILL BE INTERVIEWED.
- NO TA/DA WILL BE PAID FOR ATTENDING THE INTERVIEW.
- Date of Interview: 20.02.2020
- Registration Time: 9.30 AM to 10.00 AM
- RA – PhD in Biological Sciences.
- Junior Research Fellow (P) – M.Sc. in Life Sciences. The candidates should have
qualified any ‘National Level Examination’, as per DST OM dated 30.01.2019
- Senior Research Fellow (P) – M.Sc. in Life Sciences with a minimum of two years of research experience. The candidates should have qualified any ‘National Level Examination’, as per DST OM dated 30.01.2019
Job Description & Desired Knowledge:
The candidate should have experience in molecular biology techniques, human cell
culture as well as protein purification. Preference will certainly be given to applicants that have experience in a minimum of one of the following specialized techniques: confocal microscopy, in vivo mouse models, microRNA manipulation, chromatin immunoprecipitations, mitochondrial biology.
Emoluments: (As per DST OM dated 30.01.2019)
See More: CRISPR Training Courses
View Notification & Download Application Format Below
Editor’s Note: NII CRISPR Job Openings – Biological & Life Science Research Vacancies, biological science jobs, national institute of immunology jobs. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.