NBPGR Vacancy – MSc Life Science Junior Research Fellow Post
NBPGR Vacancy – MSc Life Science Junior Research Fellow Post. MSc Life Science Job. MSc candidates can walk-in for the JRF vacancy that is available at ICAR-NBPGR. Interested and eligible candidates can check job details, application procedure and such below:
This job expires in :
Position Title: Junior Research Fellow
Name of Project: Integrated Genomic Strategy for Accelerating Domestication of Rice bean (Vigna umbel/ata).
How to Apply:
- Upper age limit for JRF= 28 years. Age limitation will be relaxed 5 years for SC/ST/OBC/ Women according to Govt. of India/lCAR standards.
- No TA/DA as well as official accommodation will be provided for appearing in the interview.
- The posts are contractual and co-terminus with the project.
- The OIC reserves the right to cancel/postpone the interview without assigning any reason thereof.
- The OIC will likewise reserve the right to terminate the contract of the job as mentioned above, also before the completion of the project for which no appeal thereof shall be made
- Candidates are required to bring the appropriate certificates/mark sheets/degrees etc. in original in addition to an application with complete bio-data enclosing photocopies of certifications as well as mark sheets affixing a passport size photo on the top.
- The selected candidates will be medically examined which will be followed by joining report etc.
- Interested and eligible candidates may attend the walk-in-interview with a copy of Bio-data, original and attested copies of documents like educational qualifications as well as experience certifications, etc.
- Date, Time & Venue of Interview: 02.03.2020 from 10.30 AM onwards in NBPGR Regional Station Phagli, Shimla, HP, 171004.
Salary: Rs. 25000/- per month plus 10 percent HRA
Qualifications: MSc Life Science having NET in the relevant subject.
Desirable: Having experience in grain legume breeding
View Notification & Download Application Format From Below
Editor’s Note: NBPGR Vacancy – MSc Life Science Junior Research Fellow Post. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.