MACS ARI Pune Vacancies – Microbiology & Plant Science Project Openings
MACS ARI Pune Vacancies – Microbiology & Plant Science Project Openings. MSc Microbiology/Plant Science project associate vacancies for eligible candidates. Research position vacant at MACS ARI, Pune. MACS ARI, Pune is hiring msc candidates for project vacancies, interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the details on the PA posts given below:
This job expires in :
Job Name: Project Associate (02 No.)
Name of Project: DBT Sponsored Project : (SP-282) “Bioresource and Sustainable livelihoods in North East India– Sub.-Project 13: Quantitative assessment and mapping of the diversity of non-flowering plants (Diatoms) of Northeast India”
Post Code: ARI/SP-282/PA
Age limit (according to date of interview): Up to 28 years for General Category. Age relaxation of up to 5 years (up to 33 years) for SC/ST/Differently abled/women applicants and 3 years (up to 31 years) to get OBC (Non-creamy layer ).
How to Apply:
Note: No T.A. is admissible for attending the interview and also selected candidate will have no right for appointment against any ARI or financing agency’s post/s.
- Candidates fulfilling above conditions may fill the prescribed format available under this advertisement and bring it together with original and self-attested copies of credentials, certificates, Passport size photograph, caste certificate issued by the competent authority (for reserved category) at the time of interview at MACS – Agharkar Research Institute, G.G. Agarkar Road, Pune – 411 004 (M.S.) India.
- Non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/(except SC/ST and women candidates) to be paid online through https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/icollecthome.htm or link on Institute Website http://www.aripune.org (Pay application fees on SBI Collect under Announcements). Candidate must attach the receipt of online payment of fees and indicate the online receipt number in the application form. The Institute isn’t responsible for any incomplete/pending/failed transactions of online application fee payments and they might contact the concerned bank in this regard.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same won’t entitle the candidate to be called for interview. The Institute reserves the right to select a suitable candidate.
- Candidates attending the interview should report on time as per date and time schedule mentioned above.
- In case of deserving and exceptionally qualified candidates, desirable qualification is relaxed at the discretion of the Competent Authority and accordingly position will be filled as per Revision of emoluments and guidelines on service conditions for research personnel engaged in R&D programme of the MACS – Agharkar Research, Institute. Pune.
(i) Date of Walk-in-interview: (Wednesday) 12th February 2020
(ii) Reporting Time: 9.00 AM to 9.30 AM
(iii) Verification of Documents: 9.30 AM to 10.30 AM
(iv) Schedule of Walk-in-interview: 10.30 AM onwards
Venue: MACS-Agharkar Research Institute, G.G. Agarkar Road, Pune -4
Monthly Stipend: Rs. 31,000/- plus HRA
- Essential – 1st Class M.Sc.in Microbiology/Plant Science/Environmental Science
- Desirable – Must have previous working experience in diatoms taxonomy and ecology, and must be ready to take rigorous field collection in North East Indian Region (2-3 months/ year). Exposure to R statistical software. Previous exposure to North- East India landscapes
Click here to View Notification & Download Application Format
Editor’s Note: MACS ARI Pune Vacancies – Microbiology & Plant Science Project Openings, research jobs, make sure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and that you are also following us on all of our social media platforms. And check out the YouTube channel that we have as well.